26. 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆?

ابدأ من البداية

"To the cheerleading squad's storage room. That's where we have all of our plans, uniforms, and equipment/props."

"Oh... Well, I never got any of your guys' nam--" You're suddenly interrupted with a kick to your shin from behind, a hand over your mouth, and a push. Groaning from the pain, you fall onto the floor of a tiny room.

"Good luck going to the rest of your classes and practice!"

"The janitor doesn't come until 8pm."

"Too bad you won't be seeing your precious Atsumu."

"This is a warning! Stay away from him!" They all say to you as you're groaning from the pain of your shin and knee when you fell. With one last kick that happened to be aimed at your lip, they lock the door on you as you clutch your bleeding lip. Cursing to yourself, you lay on the floor as you tightly shut your eyes from all of the pain you were feeling and had once felt in the past.

'And this is why I keep my walls closed.'

-

In class, it does not go unnoticed to Mira and Atsumu that you are not present in class.

'Where did she go?' Mira thinks to herself and takes out her phone to text you.

"Ms. Dai, please refrain yourself from using your phone in class!" the teacher irritatingly says in front of the entire class.

"Please! I just need to--"

"Put it away NOW!" And just like that, the phone was gone. Atsumu and her make eye contact of worriedness.

'Where is F/n-chan?'

Immediately when school finished, the two ran to each other.

"Call her!" Atsumu commands Mira.

"Yeah! I've been trying, sir!" Mira says and takes her phone out. After a minute of waiting to see if you'll pick up, the call ends with a beep.

"Ugh, why won't she answer?" Atsumu worriedly cries and takes out his phone to call you. The two called you 6 times to receive no answer. Mira sighs.

"Maybe she had to leave home early," Mira suggests, though it's filled with no confidence.

"I don't thi--"

"Why are you both still here? We need to head to practice!" Osamu calls out from the door with Suna and Ginjima.

"F/n-chan wasn't in the last two periods of class even though she was here this morning," Mira worriedly says to the boys. They walk in with worried faces now.

"I heard that she left home early," a sudden voice says which catches the attention from all of them. It was a girl from the group of four who locked you up in the janitor's closet.

"Really?" Mira asked in relief. "Thank goodness! I don't know what I would've done if something bad happened to her!" The other boys nodded in agreement but Atsumu couldn't help but continue to feel uncertain.

'What happened?'

In the janitor's closet, you scream and yell, trying to maybe catch attention from anyone outside. The girls from earlier had taken your bag where your phone was in, so you couldn't call for anyone. From punching the door so much, your arms and fists started to bruise. As for your throat, it grew sore.

"Please! Get me out of here!!" you yell and knock the door until you drop to the floor once again. Bringing your knees to your chest you cry. "I need to get back home to my sister." Sitting in the tiny closet by yourself where you were left alone to think to yourself, it wasn't difficult to tell that the girls who did this to you were obvious Atsumu fans. However, you couldn't understand why they had to target you; it's not like you and Atsumu were dating. Jealousy really gets the best of people. This situation reminded you of the time you lost a lot of close friends back in junior high. The cause was because of your popularity in volleyball and your close friendship with Oikawa. "Toru," you whisper. He was the person you really wanted to talk to at that moment; like he said, he was your best friend. At your lowest times, Oikawa was there to comfort you and bring back your confidence. He always stood up for you when others who bash on you for silly things.

Practice for everyone was weird today. It was your first time being absent for practice and not only that, there happened to be more fangirls than usual as well.

"Tsumu, yer sucking so much today!" Osamu calls out to the blond who irks.

"Leave me alone!" The thought of you worried him too much that he couldn't focus. Everything just seemed to be off.

After practice, it was 6pm and he decided to call you to not be answered to again.

"Ugh! Now this is just super weird."

"What is?" Kita suddenly appears. Atsumu hesitates telling Kita about the situation, but it seemed like Kita would know what to do.

"F/n-chan disappeared during the last two periods after lunch and she won't answer any of our calls. It's really unusual for her to not tell anyone about her whereabouts."

Kita thinks to himself before answering, "Maybe we can go to her house to check up on her and Rina-chan."

"That's a good idea!" Atsumu nods.

"I'll come too." Osamu suddenly appears as the others just nod. Once they arrive at your house, they notice that it is pitch black. Knocking on your front door, there is no answer.

"Okay, now this is super unusual," Osamu comments. As they are about to knock again, Kita's phone rings. Answering the call, Kita's eyes widened.

"What? She's still there?" ... "Okay, I'll go pick her up!"

"What happened?" Osamu asks while Atsumu is too occupied with the unanswered door. He's almost too worried that he would kick down the door.

"Granny told me that the workers at the kid's volleyball gym called her to tell her that Rina-chan is still waiting at the kid's volleyball gym! That means F/n-chan hasn't picked her up yet!" Kita worriedly says, "I'll go get Rina-chan and bring her to my house. You two go to the police office to report about F/n-chan miss--" And without listening to what Kita has to say, Atsumu is already running to go search for you.

'I knew something was off! Where is she?'

Date: 14 June 2020