15. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖

"I want to sit next to F/n-chan!!" Atsumu cheers.

"It is 10pm Atsumu. Please keep your voice down!" Kita scolds the younger male.

Both teams were taking one large bus to Miyagi together and that for sure was going to be chaotic.

"No! I want to sit next to F/n-chan," Mira says and holds onto your arm.

"But I'm her best friend! So I'll sit next to her!" Atsumu says proudly.

"What the heck, Atsumu-san. I'M HER BEST FRIEND!!"

"I'm going to sit next to F/n-chan. She probably doesn't want to sit next to loud people like you guys," Osamu suddenly appears.

"Whatever, Osamu. You only want to sit next to her to steal her food. I want to sit next to her because she won't bother me when I want to sleep or use my phone unlike you guys who would bother me," Suna raises his hand.

You sweat at the four of them arguing with each other.

"Who do you want to sit next to, F/n-chan?" They stop arguing and turn to you.

You look away, "I don't care who I sit next to honestly," is all you say as you grab your bags that were set on the ground while waiting for everyone to come.

"Why don't we just play rock paper scissors to see who gets to sit next to her," Kaze all of a sudden appears among the second years. The four nod their heads and are about to play until Kaze's hand joins as well.

"W-what? You want to sit next to her too?" Atsumu whines.

Kaze smirks, "I'm just doing this for fun and if I win, it'd be funny!"

You look at your captain and shake your head at her childness. Facepalming yourself, you hear Kita chuckle a little bit.

"Do you really think this is funny, Shin-chan?"

"It's amusing." He smirks.

"YES!!! I WIN, SUCKERS!" Atsumu cheers loudly.

"ATSUMU SHUT UP! PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!" The coach all of a sudden yells which causes everyone to jump in fear. "Now start getting in."

You sit down next to the window as Atsumu follows. Behind you guys are Suna and Ginjima while Mira and Osamu decide to sit besides your seats—across the walk way—in order to sit close to you.

"You better share your food with me, F/n-chan!" Osamu says in his lazy voice and yawns.

You just sigh but nod your head, "Sure, Osamu. I brought extra food because I knew you'd try to steal mine."

"Yer my favorite!" Osamu cries as Atsumu frowns.

"If you keep eating too much, yer going to become a pig, Samu," Atsumu smirks.

"Shut up, dumb face." Now the two brothers are fighting across the little walkway as Kita suddenly appears in front of them.

Ginjima pokes Atsumu's shoulder who is too busy arguing to notice their captain.

"Atsumu!"

"You two..." Kita calmly says which finally catches their attention.

"G-geh!"

"It's Kita-san."

"Can't you guys stop arguing for the night? Everyone is tired. F/n-chan and Dai-san, please switch seats with the two morons so they can both sit as far away from each other!"

Mira whines, "This is your fault!" She glares at the twins then switches seats with Osamu and you switch seats with Atsumu.

"Okay, we're taking off! Make sure you're all sitting!" Coach says as everyone nods.

"I wanted to look out the window!" Mira lets out a little whine to you as you give her a shrug.

"What can we do?" you say then turn to look at the twin next to you who is playing with his fingers.

"What are you doing?" you plainly ask him as he jumps a bit in his seat and whips his head your way.

"N-nothing!" He nervously laughs. 'I know I said I wanted to sit next to her, but now I don't even know what to do!!'

"Well, make sure you stay quiet, Atsumu. Don't disturb everyone," you lecture him before putting your headphones in.

"E-eh? Why are you telling me this?"

"Because you are the loudest person on this bus, Atsumu," you bluntly respond and close your eyes, leaning back.

His lips turn into a pout.

"You don't like that?"

Opening your eyes, you stare at him.

"I never said I didn't like it. Just be mindful of others, Atsumu."

Blushing, he obediently nods.

"Are you going to sleep?"

"I was just planning to listen to music to make myself sleepy."

"Then let's play some games on the phone together, because I'm not sleepy yet!" he beams.

You think to yourself until you nod, "Just don't yell."

"Yes, yes. Are you my mom or something?"

You just give him a glare before you take out your earphones and take your phone out.

By 12:30am, almost everyone is asleep... Except for you and Atsumu.

You turn to look at Mira and Osamu already sleeping and you can hear Ginjima snoring a little bit.

"We should probably go to sleep," you whisper to Atsumu who looks up from his phone.

"Why?"

"It's late, baka. We're going to arrive there at 11am," you bluntly answer as he sighs.

"Fine... I was just having fun," he pouts which makes you blush a bit because of how cute he looks.

"We can have more fun tomorrow, Atsumu. Go to sleep," you give him a tiny smile which makes him feel better.

"Okay. Goodnight, Cutie-chan! Have sweet dreams about me!" he beams which makes you frown.

"I told you to stop calling me that! And I'm not going to dream about you, bakatsumu. Goodnight!" you turn the opposite way then close your eyes so we won't see your face.

"That's mean, Cutie-chan!"

You give him no response before smiling a bit and drifting to dreamland.