Back To School

Mackenzie's POV

BRIIIIIIIIIIIING! "ugh!" my alarm clock starts ringing, and I am not ready to face the whole school (again). 

My name is Mackenzie Anderson, and I may look pretty but I hide myself for some reason that nobody should ever know about ( I'm not ready to show myself ). I have a past that I can never forget. 

I moved schools 4 years ago so then I can restart but there are things that I can't get rid of and it sucks so I moved back so I can face my old life and not hide away from my past, I have to show that I am strong enough to deal with whatever comes my way. 

There are a lot of people that I know from 4 years ago, but there are a lot of new people, like the school's queen bee and bad boy. "You're probably like how do you know?" 

Well, I have a best friend named Deb Rowland that has always been there for me but doesn't know about my past, she knows that there is something going on but she never mentions it, which makes me love her like crazy cause she knows that if I don't mention it, I don't want to talk about it, but sometimes she asks but doesn't push it if I say "nothing" or "I'm fine", which I'm fine with that because we are best friends and we should always make sure we're fine. 

She knows that I can't be seen with her in school especially because she has a friend group, but we can meet up after school, and she understands that.

 I wear glasses that are un-prescribed and wear my hair in a high messy bun at all times to make my self look like a nerd, and I also wear old baggy clothes with long sleeves so then I can hide my scars from street fighting, my abusive stepfather, and so my muscular body. I just can't show my real self, I get bullied for it but I don't give a crap, my inner self is a bad girl but my outer self is a good girl, I don't even cuss in front of people. 

( Above is how Mackenzie looks when she is nerdy, except her hair is in a bun and has old clothes on, below will be the outfit. )

I put on the nasty smelly clothes and even add some stains to my hoodie

I put on the nasty smelly clothes and even add some stains to my hoodie. I made my breakfast and then I got everything else ready so I waited for my twin brother (that's always late and annoying) to drive us to school.

 He comes running in 10 minutes later and stops when he sees my outfit "what are you wearing? I can't be seen with you like that" I roll my eyes " you know why people can't see the my real self" JT, my mom, and my cousin Rachel Brooks which are always there for me, are the only people that know about my past, but my mom doesn't know as much as my brother like how I still am street fighting. He rolls his eyes back at me " you know dad would've wanted you to move on and keep your head up high". 

If you're probably wondering where my dad is, my dad died from lung cancer and so my mom started dating Sam (my stepfather) and he is part of one of the strongest gangs in America, but don't get me wrong my mom loved my dad so much and it took her 5 years to recover, but anywho I learned how to fight and started street fighting so then I can step up for my self but my brother never got touched by Sam, ( I feel sick even calling him stepfather) but my brother and my mom never knew about me getting abused because I could get killed instantly by Sam. 

When I completely learned how to fight (now I'm undefeated black wolf) I killed Sam under 10 seconds by knocking him out first and then shooting him before he tried to abuse me again when my mom figured out she started blaming her self for not being there for me, but she doesn't know someone is coming for me, only my brother knows and his gang is trying to help me but his gang is nowhere near Sam's gang. I drag myself to the car, again I am not ready for school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding-Ding Ding! and I'm late to class because of my stupid brother and it's only the first day of school. I open my locker and I have hate notes written on my locker with expo I scoff, I guess a lot of kids heard the rumor of a nasty nerd moving here, I roll my eyes and wipe it off because again I don't give a crap.

 I walk to class and my teacher Ms. Schmitz looks at me with a smile and I already like her "You're late, but I will allow it since your a new student" she says "Thanks" I mumble and look down so I could look more like a nerd "Can you please introduce your self" she says "I'm good" I mumble again and sit down in an empty seat and everyone stares at me with wide eyes and I just brush it off and look back at the teacher. "Okaaay, anyways what is the multi-" the door bursts open and we all turn around as a hot guy that just walks in with a smirk on his face that just wants to get smacked off by me. 

His smirk slips off when he sees me, his eyes turn darker and he walks over to me "Your in my seat" his deep husky voice says, "aaaand?" I say and then something that I don't know crosses his beautiful blue eyes, I don't know maybe amusement? 

"So I need you to get out of my seat you ugly nerd," he says. 

to bad you words don't faze me because I know I'm the opposite."Ms. Schmitz?!" I raise my hand "Yes" she says looking exhausted, (oh I feel bad if she has to deal with him) "Do we have assigned seats?" I ask "No we do not, so Mr.Collins you can sit in the open seat next to her," she says. Bullseye!!! 

He glares at me "You can wipe that victory smile off your face cause you won't get my seat next time freak" he smirks at me, (boi you don't know who you are messing with, I can kill you less than a minute) I roll my eyes and he goes to his seat, I look around and I see everybody looking at me with wide eyes shocked, "What? go back to listening to the teacher y'all, you're not allowed to stand up for yourself?!" so much for the nerd act, this is going to be harder then I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the chapters are too short, but hoped you enjoyed the story!

Love Yall - Jayjay