Part 3

I love Oikawa :)

In the last story part...

Y/N Pov:

I sighed deeply wishing for those days to be back, but I knew that everything could never be the same.

Once I got my directions, I made my way through a mountain and across a lake and heard screaming.

I started dashing towards the noise and saw a bunch of spiders with the heads of humans. I felt my stomach lurch just looking at the spiders. Then my eyes followed to a yellow headed guy wearing a yellow haori screaming that he didn't want to die and a demon spider decapitated... 

 /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Y/N Pov:

As I quickly made my way over to the guy wearing yellow, my stomach started lurching from the sight. There were a bunch of human headed spiders, with barely any hair, crawling near the yellow guy, who seemed to be turning into a spider.

This was like spiderman but in a whole new different view.

The yellow haori person didn't seem to have noticed me yet. I quickly assessed the situation. There were a bunch of human-spiders loitering around, a bunch of spider webs, a decapitated demon spider who was disintegrating, and a yellow haired boy screaming at the top of his lungs.

As I was thinking of what to do with this boy, I felt something hit me in the leg. I looked down to see the boy looking straight at me.

"EEEEEAAAAAAGHGHHGGHHGHHGHGHGHGHG! A GHOST!", he screamed.

I sweatdropped. 

I was just about to knock him out when I heard a rustling sound. I saw a glimpse of a purple butterfly haori. I quickly made my way up to a tree nearby and hide in the leaves.

A black-purple haired girl made her way over to the boy whom seemed to still be screaming.

I couldn't hear or see what she looked like and what she was saying to him, but I knew for a fact that that was Shinobu.

I bit my lip.

'If she saw me right now, what would she say? I missed you? How are you doing? Where were you?'

I tasted blood in my mouth and quickly stopped biting my lip.

When I stopped hearing voices, I looked over my shoulder and saw that Shinobu was gone and had left the boy in bandages.

I sighed.

'Guess I won't be meeting Shinobu...'

Suddenly, a crow started crowing (or is it talking?).

(I forgot what the crow says so I'll make it up)

"BRING KAMADO TANJIRO AND KAMADO NEZUKO TO THE DEMON SLAYING CORPS. TANJIRO HAS A SCAR ON HIS FOREHEAD AND NEZUKO HAS A BAMBOO THING IN HER MOUTH." said the crow.

'Tanjiro and Nezuko are here? Why?'

As I slowly started thinking of possibilities of why Tanjiro and Nezuko were here, I saw a half red, green, yellow, and orange haori flashing around a checkered green and black haori.

'Interesting. How will Giyu and Shinobu deal with this?'

Excitement flowed in me as I watched Shinobu talk with Giyu, then they started making their way out of the super creepy forest followed by Tanjiro and Nezuko. Knowing they were making their way to the Demon Slaying Corps, I followed them. I did still have to report my findings to Oyakata-sama.