Pre-Part 1

Y/N pov:

Flashback:

I was now bleeding from below my ribs. Not only was I bleeding from my head and leg, but also from my stomach. A frown spread on my face when I realized how big of a scar it would make. Only I wished that was the least of my problems.

In front of me was a silver haired man. He looked about 20, but I knew he was at least a hundred years old. A demon. His rainbow colored eyes looked down at me with pity. I clenched my fists. 

¨You know sweetheart that you lost. You probably will not make it until dawn. You should just turn yourself in before you get hurt. I hate seeing you in this state¨ He said brushing tears from his eyes.

I growled and took a step forward only to hiss in pain as the pain in my right leg increased dramatically threefold. He looked at me with amusement in his darn gorgeous rainbow eyes.

Doma

That was the name of the demon in front of me. Upper Moon Two.

I gritted my teeth. I now understood why and how former Hashira Kanae Kocho had died in the hands of this pedo/pervert. I should have never let my guard down the moment he invited me for tea and cake.

¨You bastard! I will kill you for murderin-¨ I started choking. My vision blurred and only red was in eyes. I grabbed my neck as I started coughing. I looked down at my hands to see blood. I felt my feet start to sway underneath me. I looked up to see Doma.

Did I mention that he had nice eyes? I think I might get an eye fetish. 

He muttered something to me but I could not hear. Then black...

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

¨...- Y/N ... experiment ... demon ...¨ 

I awoke to the sound of a door slamming open. I yelped in surprise as scorching hot water hit me. I opened my eyes only to see Micheal Jackson's red eyes staring at me. How seducing. Wait... I narrowed my eyes. Micheal Jackson does not have red eyes. Who is this impostor?

I glared at him as he then crouched down so he was head to head level with me.

¨Who the fucking hell are you?" I asked him with a polite and innocent voice.

¨I am Muzan. I expected even the lowest of Demon Slayers to recognize me but I guess not.¨ He said in a soothing deep voice.

¨You sound like a pedophile¨

¨...¨

¨...I am sor-¨

¨Akaza, take her to the chamber¨

¨Yes sir¨ a new voice, 'Akaza' says with deep respect. I look around then pin my eyes to a white dude. He had pink hair and yellow eyes. He had weird tattoos. 

I did not know that Micheal Jackson was raising his own cult.

I started sweating rapidly.

I had to tell this to Oyakata-sama. He needed to know that Micheal was doing some creepy business with demons and that Muzan was not the only threat in the world. 

Then I deadpanned. Didn't Micheal just say he was Muzan.

Then I started panicking. I really needed to get out of here!  Oyakata-sama needed to know that Micheal Jackson was planning a revolution by dressing and impostoring Muzan!

Then I deadpanned again. Wait... who is Micheal Jackson???

I gasped really loudly causing 'Akaza' and Miche- I mean Muzan to stare at me. 

¨You are Muzan!¨ I yelled.

The two deadpanned. 

¨Didn't I tell you that I was Muzan?¨ Muzan said quite annoyed.

¨... oh yea you did.¨

¨Akaza, do not use this girl as an experiment, instead, she can be our pet.¨ Muzan spat out the pet like there was venom in his mouth...

Hope you enjoyed this pre-part. I made this to just show how the relationship between the demons and Y/N were like.