Chapter 1

Your POV

I recently got a new job!!! Yay! But let me get this straight. It's not Taco Bell or McDonalds or any of those jobs you're thinking about. It's a pizzeria. Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria to be exact.

"Hey y/n!!! Don't die!" Dad says jokingly as I pull out of the driveway.

"Yeah yeah dad I'll be fine" I said waving him goodbye as I made my (way downtown walking fast faces past) to my new work place. I didn't believe the rumors that were spread around that the animatronics move on their own at night. As I pulled up into the parking lot, and man was standing out front pacing.

"Hello sir! Are you Mike?" I asked getting out of and locking my car.

"Why yes I am! Are you y/n?"

"Yes sir! That's me."

"Well, it's 11:50 so we better get inside so we can start your shift."

"Since you are gonna be the new night guard here, I need to show you where your office is." Mike said as I followed him to what I thought was the office.

"Here ya are y/n! Your uniform is on the chair over there and you should be good as gold! But remember to conserve power and beware of the animatronics." He said as I picked up my uniform. "Have a nice night." He finished and walked out of the room.

"Time to get to work." I said as the clock turned to midnight.

Hey y'all! It's CHARLISTOR here! Thank you for reading this book! The first book I wrote was an Alastor x reader and I kinda abandoned it. Hopefully this book will turn out good! In the next chapter I'll put some info about you in. Love you all,

-CHARLISTOR ❤️❤️