"aish that kid, ill go and talk to him" namjoon was about to walk away but tae quickly grabbed his wrist.

"n-no hyung i-it's fine, leave it be" tae sniffed, jhope pat his back in comfort.

"I felt that jisoo has to do with this" hobi said.

"same, I heard rumors about her" jimin said worriedly.

"are you sure you can handle it tomorrow?" yoongi asked, tae hesitantly nodded.

"C-can you G-guys leave me for a w-while?" tae asked snd everyone immediately nodded.

Everyone left now tae is all alone, his hands on his knees as he cried. He missed jungkook's warmth hugging him and his comforting words.

Jungkook should've just told him if somethings wrong so they could deal with it together. Tae layed down on the bed and slept.

---

Its been a week and tae isn't feeling all too well. His friends might think he had mood swings.

Cause in school he's mad...

"didn't I told you to submit it ASAP?!" tae shouted while the students got scared.

"what's wrong with Mr Kim? He's has been a bad mood lately" a student whispered but tae heard it and slammed his hands on the table.

"everyone out now, hands in the air, GO!" everyone started to scramble and go out.

He saw jungkook passing by not even dare to look at him.

Back home he's depressed...

"i-I don't belong in t-this world" tae kept on saying that while the namjin couple look after him.

"come on tae...dont-" jin was about to touch him but tae slapped his hands away.

"no! I'm u-useless thats why H-he doesn't love me anymore" tae cried, the namjin couple sighed as they continued to comfort the boy.

An when he's outside, he's sad and drunk...

"wannnnnn morrr preaseeeee" tae said already drunk.

"tae that's enough" yoongi said pushing the drink away but tae grabbed it.

"d0ntt! Meeee wanj murrrr" tae said and drank another one as yoongi sighed.

Right now he drank again but he was sober this time. He was walking home, notifications popping up in his phone.

He then saw someone familiar to him outside. He walked to close and that person looked at him.

"t-tae?" tae grabbed his shoulders as he looked at him angrily.

"w-why..." tae gripped on his shoulders tightly.

"w-why leave me jungkook?!" tae started crying.

"i-I have my reasons"

"what's the fucking reason then?!" jungkook didn't say anything making tae scoff.

"fine do me a favor and I'll leave you alone..."

"have sex with me"

_____

Heyyy guys I'm backkkk!!!
I hope you guys liked this chapter and if there are mistakes tell me.

Any one of you guys watched bangbangcon?
Cause I haven't because of my poor ass 😭

Anyways happy 7th anniversary to them!! I know it's late but I'm so happy for them! I love them so much.

The 'we are bulletproof the eternal' mv gave me the chills and almost made me cry 😭

I purple you bts!!!

ACCCKKKK I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! They made me so happy