Chapter 2: The Space

After the old man left, Mo Shaoqing went home directly with his parents and brother. The car drove along the country road to the city. The old city's style was gradually displayed in front of Mo Shaoqing's eyes. At the same time, he also knew that now it is only a few years ago, which was equivalent to the 30 years old him who went back 17 years ago.

In this small city, there were no high-rise buildings, no cars coming and going, no flat asphalt road, and people walking along the lakeside were on the roadside. The simple style made Mo Shaoqing, who suffered from the cold and warm of the world in the big city, very satisfied.

To Mo Shaoqing's surprise, his father had a car so early. In this era, a car meant that he should have a good family.

As he expected, Father Mo and Mother Mo's economic ability was obviously good. They bought two suites in the city and had two floors, nearly 250 square meters. In addition, because of the first floor, there was a small garden at home.

The industrious and capable Mother Mo tidied the garden very well. Although the appearance of the house was really old in the eyes of his futurist man, the area and the lot were undoubtedly regarded as luxury houses now. The entire house was about five rooms, two halls living rooms and three bathrooms layout. The decoration was simple. It's not that kind of tawny furniture. There's no sense of aging at all.

Brother Mo showed him around the house and took him to his room. What else could Mo Shaoqing be excited about? Let Mo Shaoqing had a 20 square meter cottage with a small living room. The room was not big, but he has a private space. He has a private space until his previous life when he worked independently and rented a house.

This was a typical boy's room. It's a single bed by the window. The light blue curtains were blown in the wind. The sun was shone on the desk. There were homework, family photos and scattered stationery on it. It's like the owner of the desk has never left.

There were many famous domestic and foreign books besides textbooks on the bookshelf. It seemed that parents Mo had a high expectations for him. On the wall, there were posters of leading male actors who was probably very popular of this time, and there were badminton rackets and basketball.

Mo Shaoqing, who was lying in bed, had just accepted the reality. In a few days, he had a new life. A teenage body, a family who loved him, good family conditions, everything was just a dream. If this was a dream, he really doesn't want to woke up. Mo Shaoqing concluded that this body could be said to have a pretty good life. Now the magpie made a nest, the turtledove dwells in it. He could only said sorry in silent. (TN: to reap where one has not sown.)

However, he was still curious, was this world still the same one?

Through his understanding, this country was also China. His current city was a small city called Y City. But because it was close to many first-tier cities, the economic development of Y City had begun to develop slowly. It's a tourist city with beautiful mountains and rivers. The capital here was also B City, which seemed to be no different from everything in the past.

The point was that there was still a simple jade pendant around his neck. According to his knowledge, it's also a family heirloom. Let alone why such a common jade was a family heirloom, which proved that this body also had a jade pendant.

Mo Shaoqing fumbled on the second floor and found that there was a computer in the study. Although the style of the old internet was slow. Mo Shaoqing tried to search on the internet for several major events in recent years.

Unexpectedly, the world was indeed developing according to the timeline of the previous world, and many major events were the same. So he went back to the past from the future, Mo Shaoqing thought.