"i don't know" Hwiyoung replied.

"She'll come soon." I took a spoonful of rice while anxiously looking at the cafeteria door.

I took a rest from looking at the door and took a sip of my apple juice.

"Is that y/n with Rowoon?" Hwiyoung came closer and whispered into my ear. I choked on my drink.

"WHAT?" I looked at the direction that Hwiyoung pointed and I saw them walking to the bread section together.

"Are they together, i mean like a couple." Jaeyoon smirked.

"WTF NO THEY WOULD NEVER." I was so shocked and walked to y/n's direction.

Y/N'S POV

"I wasted 2,000 won today." I looked at my purse.

I zipped it up and instictively headed to the drinks section. I saw Taeyang looking at me from a far. I waved at him but he looked pissed. It's probably because of Hwiyoung.

I bought my drink and headed to his direction.

"Where are we sitting?" I asked.

Taeyang pointed to the table where Hwiyoung and Jaeyoon were.

"okay, let's go." I walked to them and Taeyang followed me from behind.

I greeted them and sat beside Jaeyoon.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Jaeyoon asked with a suspicious tone.

"who?" I asked wanting to know what the gossip was about.

"you and Rowoon." Hwiyoung giggled.

Taeyang had some dagger eyes looking at me.

"what? Me and Rowoon? We don't go well" I looked away from their gaze and continued sipping on my drink.

"see I told you." Taeyang started pointing at them like they were in the wrong or something.

After recess, we went back to class and I bumped into Chani who was walking out of the classroom.

"sorry" He replied and bent down to pick up his airpods that fell.

We both bent at the same time and our hands touched when we reached for the airpod. I got flustered and stood up immediately and looked away. Chani picked it up and put it back into his ear, without saying anything he just left. How can he not feel flustered? Does he even have feelings, I judged him as he walked away.

"y/n." Rowoon puckered his lips.

"where did you come from?" I got shocked as he suddenly appeared beside me.

"there" Rowoon pointed.

AISH at least tell me you came from the cafeteria, I thought in my head.

"AISH" I walked into class and went straight to my desk to take a sit.

I looked under my desk and was relieved as my diary was still under my desk.

"I forgot to bring you with me." I held it tightly.

"bring me where?" Hwiyoung was curious.

"Not you, I mean this." I showed him my diary.

"so your book is more important than me? okay y/n." Hwiyoung shrugged and continued to chit chat with the other students.

Time to write in my diary, I thought and looked at the whole class. Everyone is busy with something so that means I have my own privacy. I opened my diary and started to write.

Date : xx January 2021

Kim Seokwoo a.k.a the most famous guy in school now made me his errand girl, I can't believe this. He's literally very cold to Zuho and that's so unfair, like why would you treat your friend like that. He's going to regret and I hate being his errand girl.

This is about Kim Seokwoo again. He literally just made me buy bread for him with my own money. Can you believe that? At least he should have passed me some money to buy it for him. I even heard a funny joke, Hwiyoung, Taeyang and Jaeyoon thought I and Rowoon were a thing, hah never. Anyways I bumped into Kang Chani today and I was so flustered because our hands touched when we had to bend and pick up his airpods that fell. I was flustered but Chani was no where near that..... how could he be so chill?

I smiled like an idiot while writing the 2 last sentences.