Part 6 : The GOM ?

Start from the beginning

     Aomine Daiki. The ace of the team. His famous style of basketball is street basket. He grew up playing street basketball which develop his ever-changing flexible streetball. He can shoot or dunk the ball at any angle.

     Kise Ryouta. Despite having no interest in basketball in the beginning, he wanted to try it after watching Aomine's training match. He is known for his copy-cat eye. He can copy any moves after seeing it once but his style is yet to complete because he can't copy the other GOM member's moves.

Tetsuki: And so, that's why they are called the Generation of Miracles.

Tetsumi: But if you think about it, they're just like Tet-chan. He used to be called the Phantom player before.

Tetsuya: That was in the past, neechan. I don't know if I can still play like before *sad*

Hiro: Then, when you are ready, why don't we all play basketball together again! Like we used to *smile*

     We all agreed with Hiro-nii's idea! It's been so long since we play together. I could see Tet-chan was reluctant at first but we told him not to force himself if he doesn't want to.

     He shook his head and said he'd love to play with us again someday. This made us really happy, seeing him taking small steps to move on.

End of POV

- Tetsuya's room -

     Tetsuya was laying on his bed after finishing his studies when he suddenly thought about what his brother suggested.

' It's been a long time since I last played. I do miss playing with them '

     When Tetsuya was thinking about playing basketball again, he remembered his past. He suddenly shuddered and quickly stood up.

     He was holding his head, trying to forget about his past. His head began to hurt as memories started to flash in his head. Memories he tried to erase.

     Tetsuya screamed internally at the pain he felt in his head and chest. His vision starts to blur when it suddenly became dark.

Natsuo's POV

     I was in my room, trying to study when I heard a loud thump in the next room.

' That's Tet-chan's room!'

     I quickly ran to his room and open the door, not minding to knock at this point.

     As I entered, I saw Tet-chan collapsed on the floor.

' Tet-chan! '

     When I shouted Tet-chan's name, the others came running towards us. They were all shocked to see him unconscious.

     Hiro-nii told us to calm down and carried Tet-chan on the bed. He called our private doctor to come and check up on Tet-chan.

     We were feeling agitated, waiting for Endou-san to come. Then, we heard the door bell rang and quickly we showed him to Tet-chan's room

End of POV

Endou: Tetsuya is going to be fine. He just need some rest for now. If possible, he may need to skip a day from school tomorrow just to be sure.

Tetsumi: What happened to him l, Endou-san? He was just fine a few hours ago

Endou: It's just a headache, nothing serious but try not to let him stressed out as much as possible. It could cause mental breakdown.

     They all thanked Endou-san and showed him the way out.

Hiro: I'll call Yoshida-san tomorrow morning and inform him of Tet-chan's absence.

Natsuo: But we can't just leave him alone like this tomorrow. Someone needs to look after him.

Tetsuki: Natsuo-nii is right! We can't leave Tet-chan alone.

Tetsumi: But who? I can't skip school tomorrow, I have a quiz.

Hiro: Me too, I have an urgent meeting with the teacher's.

Tetsuki: How about I stay with Tet-chan tomorrow? I'll text my friend later and ask them to tell my homeroom teacher the next morning.

Natsuo: Are you alright with that? How about your club?

Tetsuki: Yeah, I can ask for tomorrow's note from my friends later. About the club, I'll just inform Akashi-kun that I need to take care of Tet-chan. He'll understand.

Hiro: Did you tell them about his past?

Tetsuki: No, that's for Tet-chan to tell them himself.

Tetsumi: Since when did they become friends though?

Tetsuki: I don't really know but it seems like The GOM really like being with Tet-chan and he seems like he's comfortable being with them too.

     After that, they came to a conclusion and called it a night.

To be continued...