《TWENTY-THREE》

We finally reached the building. I could see the front distance that there was media standing in front of the gate.

Guards came as soon as they saw us. Taehyung stepped out of the car and opened the  doors for me, guards were surrounding us still I could hear what people were saying. The crowd was a mixture of media and ARMY'S.

"Ohh she is beautiful but she looks ordinary like us," someone said from the crowd.

Taehyung heard them and hushed in my ears "you are the most beautiful star I have seen". His arms were wrapped around me in a sidewise manner. He was trying his best to protect me.

"Ommoo!! I think she is dating our Oppa for money and fame" someone again said

"She looks okayish" I heard another voice.

"Aigoo!! I look better then her" again someone said

"I am so happy for you unnie and Oppa!! I wish you luck" I heard a girl speaking.

That moment I realised how difficult it to survive in this idol industry. You will have haters and well-wishers both. Random people will judge you on your looks.

It was nothing what I heard as compare to Taehyung and BTS, yet they are so happy and loves their fans. I was so proud of him.

We made it in the building, it nearly took us 15 minutes to cover a distance of ten meters.

BTS had to shoot for Run BTS, so They all were busy.

I followed Taehyung to the makeup room, he was holding my hands and the moment we entered, all eyes shifted to us and the boys went crazy.

All of them were so happy to see us and especially Taehyung as he moved to his own apartment. Of course, they must be missing him.

"Ohhh Soobin-ahh you look so beautiful and happy," jimin said while hugging me and I could see Taehyung's expression changed.

"Umm-hmm jimin-ahh she is mine," Taehyung said in his deep voice yet in a jokingly manner.

"It's so good to see you after so long, we missed you both"Kookie said.

Technically Jungkook was the only person who was younger to me and I felt comfortable while talking to him.

They were about to start the filming and everyone was busy on the set. It was so rushy...nobody had time for anyone. They all were in a rush. For a moment I felt bad for Taehyung but then I realised his love for his work and his love...ARMY'S.

They were about to start the shooting when someone approached me from behind.  I turned back and it was...

A/N

Sorry, I know this chapter was kinda boring  but hope you will like it and vote for it.

Don't forget to comment your views!!!
Stay safe and sanitized!!!!

Byeee♡♡♡