I get out of Erwin's car with Petra, Oluo, Eld, and Gunther. They wave good-bye and watch them drive off. The five of us lived in the same apartment complex, that's how we met and became friends.

"I'm stuffed. The food was great. Glad that we didn't have to pay." Eld says as he yawned.

"I felt bad for Erwin. Having to pay for all of our plates." Petra says with a slightly worried face.

"He said he'll pay. What'd he expect?" Oluo says as he clicks his tongue.

"Still, there were a lot of us. He didn't even want us placing a single dollar down—Eh? The upstairs window is on. That place has been empty for a while. That must mean someone's moved in!" Petra says happily as she points to the upstairs window that was covered with a black curtain.

"Maybe we should greet them. What do you say, Levi?" Eld asks, all of them turning to me.

"Tch. It's midnight." I simply reply and unlocked the entrance door of the apartment.

"It won't hurt to at least introduce ourselves. Besides their awake, if their light is on." Eld says, trying to convince me. I just ignore it and unlocked the door, entering the place, and taking my shoes off at the entrance.

"Maybe they're afraid of the dark. Beside, Levi's right, it's midnight. I'm pretty sure they don't want someone knocking on their door at midnight." Gunther explained as he waved bye to everyone and walked to his apartment door.

"We can all greet them tomorrow. For now, I'm going to hit the hay." Petra says as she waved bye to Oluo and Eld, entering our apartment door. Yeah. She's. My girlfriend and we live together.

"Yeah, okay. Night Levi and Oluo." Eld finally gives up, sighing, and entering his own apartment room.

Oluo just clicks his tongue and waves bye, entering his own. I enter my own apartment, taking my shoes off at the entrance, and walking in the bathroom, to get ready for bed.

As I brush my teeth I couldn't help, but remember that chocolate brown-haired woman I saw earlier.

Tch. Quit thinking about that stranger. She just looks familiar. Hundreds of people look similar to someone I've met. When she passed me, she somehow seemed familiar. But.

Estelle died long ago...

———————————————

[A/n] IMPORTANT YOU READERS. Okay as you can seeeee this is a Levi x Oc fanfic.

So imma clear this outta the way. In this story Levi is 27, the Oc/Estelle is 25. Levi knows Hanji, Erwin, Mike, Eld, Gunther, Oluo, and Petra blah blah. Levi is dating Petra, but obviously won't in the future cause this is a Levi x Oc fanfic. Sadly Levi's mother isn't alive.

Levi does smile sometimes, but it's mostly rare when he does. Levi works as a French teacher (oh-la-la~) but he is quite rich because of his last career and he never got to open that tea shop.

Hanji is a science teacher and Erwin is theeeeee... Chairman, founder whatever you call it. The owner maybe. Of the university Eren goes to. So they do know the trio and everyone else who's friends with Eren. Well kind of.

Estelle knows the trio, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and everyone who's friends with them. Well half of them. Sadly Mikasa's parents are dead so Mikasa lives with Eren. The trio is still the same age as in the anime, which is 15. Estelle works at a Café.

She's slightly feminine, but terrifyingly strong and this story isn't a continuation of the last one. She isn't a slave to her love like the last fanfic, but her relatives are inhumanly strong like the Ackermans. But- Stronger- of course, they can still get quite hurt, and it's worse since they become numb to the pain so they don't know when to quit.

Oh. She's 5'5 I think that's 166 centimeters tall. Oh, I did use the last name from the last fanfic cause I'm super lazy to find a new last name that'll fit her, but even though Scavo doesn't fit her, it doesn't matter. Just. Pretend Scavo means strong or some shit even though it means servant/slave. Also, this is what Estelle looks like. BUT SHE HAS HAZEL EYES, NOT PURPLE. Yaaaay.

 Yaaaay