Time of the month(Shirogane is a Super Virgin)

Kaguya, in the eyes of others, was higher than most other people. She has a reputation that seemed larger than life itself. Her figure was seen as perfect. Her movements seen as graceful. Yet as almost everyone forgets, Kaguya was still growing.

She was a teenager.

Thus, the typical harrows and pain of being a teenager to a girl who was seen as almost like Kami herself... Some would say it's much worse

"Hayasaka! My stomach hurts!" Kaguya childishly growls with a look of pain as she clench her stomach.

Periods! The bane of all women, it happens on monthly cycle to prepare the uterus for the potential of a mate to fertilize the egg cell inside! Yet, when the holy mating calls have not been answered, the body, to put it simply, throw away what they prepared for this month, and thus a cycle!

For Kaguya, because of the stress, pressure and the expectations put into her by the main family, her pain was doubled of what a normal teenage girl would experience!

"Did you drink the pain medication like I told you?" Hayasaka said in a flat tone as she listened to Kaguya over the phone. (Check the latest chapter of Kaguya-Sama)

"Yes, but the pain is still there." Kaguya replied with clenched teeth.

"In a level from 1-10, how would you rate your pain?"

"20!"

"Ah" Hayasaka simply replied "I suggest you sleep the pain away, Kaguya. It might be just for today."

"I-I'll try." Kaguya said as she bit her tongue and blood dripped from her lip "That's all, H-Hayasaka. Thank you for listening."

"Yes, of course" Hayasaka sighed before Kaguya heard the familiar beep. She laid flat in her bed as she went to sleep.

Shirogane entered the Student Council room, as any normal day would have been, and see Kaguya sitting in the couch, drinking tea.

"Ah, Shinomiya hello." Shirogane greeted before he noticed the lack of reply "Shinomiya? Is there something wrong?"

'Is there something wrong with Shinomiya today? Why isn't she responding?' Shirogane had thought before he went to his table.

"If there's something, you can tell me, okay?" Shirogane said as he tried to get a cup of tea before his hand was hit by a stick.

"Ow! What the-"

Kaguya looked at Shirogane menacingly "Do not touch my tea, you peasant" Kaguya said to Shirogane while she was holding a bamboo stick, before she closed her eyes and sipped her tea.

Shirogane looked at Kaguya in shock before his mind suddenly came into a conclusion.

'Wait! Is this what they call...a Lovers quarrel?!"

It was not.

'Puffy eyes, refusing to look at me...It's all of the signs of a lovers quarrel!'

It really wasn't.

In reality, Kaguya had not slept that much. Or at all, in that matter, and thus as a defense, her body had switched to her Ice Kaguya personality. Also, the tea that she was drinking was filled with caffeine to help her cope with her drowsiness. Imported from the Bahamas, it had been infused with the strongest caffeine that had ever existed. Thus, she knew that if Shirogane had gotten a taste of the tea that she was drinking, he would be addicted, and he might die an early death!

'What am I gonna do? This is the first time I've gotten in to this type of situation!' Shirogane had thought as he panicked. He was, what everyone would call:

A Super Virgin!

"S-Shinomiya, are you really o-okay?" Shirogane asked in desperation.

Kaguya looked at Shirogane with a blank face "Yes." She replied with a blank tone and closed her eyes again.

' S-Scary!' Shirogane thought as he shivered in his seat "W-Well! Then, if t-that's the case, e-excuse m-me!" Shirogane said as he slowly went up, walked a few paces, before running out of the door looking for help.

Ishigami was walking through the hall, all seemingly normal. He just had finished talking to Tsubane-senpai, and was just now going to the student council office before he sees the President running away.

"Ishigami, help me!" Shirogane said out of breath. Ishigami immediately turned around with his heel and walked at the opposite direction.

"Ishigami." Shirogane said as he put his hand on Ishigami's shoulder. He sighed inward 'Guess I have to help the President'

"What's the problem, President?" Ishigami asked the out-of-breath President. Shirogane took a dozen quick breaths to catch his breath.

"I...It's S-Shinomiya. She's acting scary today."

Suddenly Ishigami felt goosebumps from his arms and hair as his minds is filled with flashbacks.

"I think Shinomiya-san will kill me"

"Ishigami..."

"Don't say anything about those tickets!"

Ishigami looks at President with wide scared eyes "Did it happen? Did Shinomiya-san finally kill Fujiwara-senpai?" He asked President with dark scared eyes.

"W-What?! No! She's ignoring me, like when she was...closed up" Shirogane hesitantly said to Ishigami.

"It's possibly because he killed Fujiwara-senpai, or Iino"

"No- You know what, I can't believe I'm saying this help me find Fujiwara-san. She might know what to do." Shirogane said to Ishigami as he pulled him down the hallway. As they walked down the hallway, several students greeted Shirogane with a hello or sneered at Ishigami, which was mainly the girls. A couple of minutes later, they spot a familiar pink-haired, black bow girl talking to someone.

"-know right! This new game will be hella awesome! Oh, hello President and Ishigami! What are you doing here?" Chika greeted the two as she notices them.

"See, I told you she didn't kill Fujiwara-san."

"She might have killed Iino then..."

"What are you guys talking about?" Chika asked perplexed and weirded out.

Shirogane sighed as he looked at Chika for the first time with a look of helplessness "Chika, you have to help us find out something."

Chika looked at Shirogane with surprise. Her lips turn into a wide smile as she suddenly runs to the hook stand to get her detective hat "Detective Chika Fujiwara, at your service! What do you want to detective at?"

"Shinomiya is kind of scary, and we-" Shirogane started to talk but Chika put up a finger at his lips

"What day of the month is it?" Fujiwara asked the two of them

"It's the 7th day of March" Shirogane immediately answered

"I know the answer to your question!"

"Already!?" Ishigami and Shirogane shouted out

Chika looks at the two of them with pride and a smirk "Yes! Kaguya-san is scary today because...drum roll please!"

"It's her time of the month!"

"Her time of the month?" Shirogane asked, confused while Ishigami had a wide O in his mouth.

"It means..."Ishigami said as he whispers to the president.

Suddenly Shirogane looked at Chika with a deep red blush as he finally realizes what Chika meant.

Result of the battle: Fujiwara wins

"Here's some chocolate, Shinomiya-san" Iino said to Kaguya as she gives a bar of chocolate.

"Thank you."