Rendezvous with a boulevard cat

Hello there Mr. Cat!
I am just a passerby
You said you are a wanderer
What's up with the drawing kits and flute?

One week later,

Wang Yo had not lifted the house arrest on Lee Moon-Bae, she was taught manners and etiquettes by Do Sanggung. Though she would often go to the Prince's study just to say hi or annoy the prince.

Jung was prohibited from visiting, Eun could not visit often, for Yo wasn't the like the 8th Prince, Wang Wook, who let everyone visit freely. So, whenever her husband was home, she would sit in with him in his study, she would read her medical books silently.

When she is bored out of her wits, she would tease her husband and play pranks on servants. Yo grew fond of her presence.

To say Moon-Bae was bored was an understatement, she was eccentric to leave the house. She then formulated an idea in her head, tonight she was going to climb over the palace walls and escape.

That evening, Moon-Bae wore a simple hanbok and climbed over the palace walls. She felt like a free bird.

Little did she know a certain shadow guard was following her every footsteps. Moon-Bae was delighted to see the market place. People were selling sweets, charms, books and other materials.

The other day, Moon-Bae asked Ae Rin to mark the best food stalls in Goryeo. She was going to visit a tea house, hugely recommended by the later.

The Hujang Tea House was calm and peaceful, Moon-Bae was guided to the upper stairs by a waiter. A fair looking guy approached her and took the seat in front of her.

He looked like a pretty white cat. Moon-Bae thought.

Though Moon-Bae left Wolgwangdong with her hair down, she did not leave to meet any damn man. The guy looked like he hailed from a high society. Though he was dressed in commoner clothing and looked friendly, there is something about him that screamed nobility.

"Who are you?" Moon-Bae asked, eyeing him in suspicion.
"I am just a wandering soul." He replied, smiling softly. He had a book and writing tools, Moon-Bae noted.
"What brings you here, pretty lady?" He continued.
"That is none of your business, ahjussi" she replied.

Just then a waiter came, "What would you like to order? "
"White tea and sweet rice cakes" the fair guy ordered and continued, "It's on me. "

"Though I appreciate your kindness, I insist on paying myself," Moon-Bae said, smiling coyly.

"What kind of man would I be, if i let you pay. I might never be able to save my honour. So, let me." He insisted, Moon-Bae had to give in.
"I can't say no then," Moon-Bae pouted, only to smile prettily seconds later.

"What do you do, Mr. Wanderer?"
"Like I said, i wander about the country."
"What of those then?" Moon-Bae said, indicating the writing tools.
"I like to draw."
"Draw? That's interesting. What do you usually draw?"
"Aren't you a little curious for a stranger?" The pretty stranger smiled.
"Said the guy who approached a stranger." Moon-Bae taunted.

The tea and sweet rice cakes arrived.
"Right, tell me what you do and I'll answer that question." He arranged a deal.
"I do what ladies do in this period. I sew, knit, and play. Happy?"
"You don't seem to sew and knit a lot. Your hands look too soft, though you seem to play a lot. How come I've never seen you around?" The man questioned.

Moon-Bae looked at him while stuffing her face with the rice cakes. The man poured her the tea and poured himself a cup.
Moon-Bae gulped the tea and said, "Why are you so curious about me? Also you didn't answer my question."
"I draw people. I'm sorry if I overstepped" he apologized.
"It's okay. Can you please show me your work?" She begged, giving the stranger her best puppy eyes.
It seemed to work since he showed her his various works. Moon-Bae was amazed by the art, she was clearly impressed.