Dude i say "Legit" to much.

Selozar's P.O.V.
I-I...Why? Why...why, why, why? Albert does the same thing Alone did to me but he still wants to (Insert painful motion here.) I tell Albert to stop, he's about to yell but calms down, and says "I can't...he deserves to- uh, I'm not gonna say what I was gonna say." I know what he meant I say "No, no he doesn't, if your going to be like this, p-please leave me alone..." So he did! He left...I-I am I a idiot...? I walk up to the door and knock, I walk in because I wAnTed TO. And anyone would tremble in fear after they see what I saw..

 And anyone would tremble in fear after they see what I saw

(Sorry about Uleanra's arms, there bad.)
OH MY GOD, "Uleanra! Get his sword out of his chest" he says "no thanks 😎" I am ticked, i-i pull o-out the b-bloody sword...and pick him up, "Oh come on." And bring him to the couch, then Uleanra takes a bag of chips and opens them (Doritos the best chips in the world)  I ask, so, did he say anything? Did you try to stop him? He responded with "Alone said he wanted to- Er, go bye bye out of the world." I say in a kinda scared voice "W-what..?" Then says in a SAssY vOice "He said he wants to die." I say "W-well! We need to make him not feel like that-" he's acting like a little smart butt! And says "Aw man, I really didn't wanna end up like him. With the same sword in my chest, laying on the couch, a babe crying over me."
"What?" I start to blush- Er, not really. J-just- who would consider my as a 'Babe'
Then he says "HAH! Just kidding! You get flustered so easily!"
Uleanra's P.O.V.
Dude, I love making him flustered because it's so DUMB, he's like a little dumb anime character (Sorry, I just like cartoons more) so it's fun to pick on him >:)  so he goes to his room in frustration, OnCe AgIan forgetting AloneTraveler. So like a few minutes maybe like 37 minutes later of just playing WITH DOMINOS HAHA. And anyway AloneTraveler wakes up from his PrInCESs SLumBEr, and I look at him and say "So, uh, sorry..." he responded in a tone that was unforgettable "You did nothing, it's my fault, everything is MY fault, everyone hates me." wOw. 🤔 "You really think that?" I replied. He said "It seams that way, you hate me to right? There's nobody out there who doesn't hate me..I wouldn't be surprised." Now, I know I was kinda rough on him, but, there's something happening, I don't know what it is..
AloneTraveler's P.O.V.
Why am I so dumb? I mean, I thought I was smart..kinda. "So.." he's trying to brush over the question. I honestly don't care anymore. "What happened with Selozar?" He says "He's in his room."
ME, OKAY GUYS, oops caps, but sorry I've been dead, :) I was at my dads with no WiFi and only a bad hotspot and when I was with my mom I was also hanging with my friend, or sleeping.
CYA NEXT CHAPTER NERD.