The last chapter was a lie

Selozar's P.O.V.
Alone didn't want to talk...I see a paper slip under the door, it says
"my god, I'm an IDIOT. I don't know if anyone could hate there self as much as I hate MYSELF"
.
.
.
I-I....why didn't he tell me? Why didn't he talk about this? Am I just acting like an OvErPrOtEcTiVE bABy??? :( ULEANRA! Could you come help me!? He walks up the stairs, he says "Yeah?" Could you help me open Alone's door? "Sure" We both push it, and it opens WAiT...The window is open and Alone doesn't seem to be in the room...and right then I'm about to cry, Uleanra yells "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!" And Alone try's to jump out from behind the door- but TRIPS on the mattress and TWITS HIS ANKLE. Uleanra then making it worse "We'll uh, the wasn't suppose to be apart of the prank-" and mind you, Alone went face flat on the floor. wTh GuYs >:((

 wTh GuYs >:((

Uleanra's P.O.V.
Well now I'm in trouble! Selozar got me to apologize, to Alone then he made Alone say sorry. We both gotta sit on the couch and Selozar has to watch us. Alone got this cast thing on his leg, it looks like it hurts (From personal experience with a twisted ankle. Yes, it hurts.) I then ask, Can we invite Albert?
Selozar's P.O.V.
He's asking right now the invite Albert..- I say "Uhh, fine." He continues to shout in happiness "YES!" Alone says shush and starts to close his eyes, he looks...so cute..what? What am I thinking?! That's stupid, or is it? Anyway, I go to our "family" phone and I call Albert and tell him he could come over to chill, he says "Okay pal'! Sounds cool!" I put the phone back down and I go sit down. Uleanra gets up and starts to go upstairs, "Smell ya later losers." Hah. I lay back thinking "How did my life come to this? How did this happen? Why is it like this?" Unfortunately, I can't find any solution, but one thing I do know, it's getting better..
Albert's P.O.V.
Woah! Let's go! I get a call, I pick it up, it's from Kaden! I say "Yeah, whatcha want?" Yelling kinda because I'm going pretty fast in my car! He says "Hey just wanna let you know, YOU JUST GOT NOOB!" And he hangs up. HOW RUDE. Anyway I arrived at the house and Selozar opens the door, I say "Hey there buddy!" And he say "Hey Albert!" Uleanra runs downstairs and seams really happy. I ask "Where's AloneTraveler?" Selozar points to the couch, and says "Apparently, there was this prank, and he tripped and ended up with a twisted ankle." Oh gosh- anyway we go take a seat on the couch- next to a sleeping body..- and Selozar gets up and goes get a tea pack and starts making tea, me and Uleanra starts talking, He says "AloneTraveler has been acting weird lately." I say "Is that so?" And he's like "I legit just told you, ya he's acting weird." Hah! "Well jezz pal'! I was kiddin!" He says "I know, but either way Alone hasn't been eating, he's been going through paper, like super quick!" "That's strange.." I said. Selozar comes back with 3 cups and says "What's hangin guys?" Uleanra says "Nothing!" And we take the tea.
AloneTraveler's P.O.V.
I wake up in my room, what's happening?