After 4 Months

7 March

Sharma House:

"Ohh gosh Prerna di you are again late" yelled Shivani at top of her voice.
"Chill Shivi" spoke Prerna half asleeped,"I remember I have an exam today!"

Basu House:
"Onu All the best for your exam" exclaimed Mohini as she fed Anurag Dahi shakkar(curd-sugar) for good luck. "You will have an great exam." She carresed his face as he leaves for college.
"In past two months, my child has changed a lot, he is hiding deep pain behind his smile, Durga Maa please do something, I can't see him like this."

"Sasu maa(mother in law) it's not pain he is hiding, it is guilt. And he can't get free of it until She forgives him."said Anupam

Mohini left sadly.

College:

Both AnuPre had great exam.
Outside examination hall, Prerna was in hurry to leave as her leg got stuck in bench. She was about to fall when a pair of hands saved her. She raised her head to look above. She realised it was Anurag.
Her face clearly showed her anger and hatred towards him. She removed his hands and left.
In corridor she met Sid who told her that Anurag was in guilt
Prerna sarcastically exclaimed"Indeed!"

Prerna tried to show she was unaffected but her face clearly said she had hundreds of questions

Precap:- What happened that made Anurag realise his fault? Where is Komolika? What happened in these 4 months?

Author's Note:- Please stay tuned. I will try to post next part as soon as possible. Do hit the star button if you liked the story. Drop your valuable comments.
Stay Safe!💙