Lu Ren

In a flash, Eight year had already passed, in front of a mountains the figure of a child that stood about with a blank expression. Both of his black eyes were cold,  Staring at the mountains blankly. The boy was wearing a gorgeous white robe that fluttered along the wind, a long white hair that's dancing freely with the wind. He stood there staring at the mountains nearby.
     To be precise, this boy was Lu Ren. And in this moment, he dashed forward to the mountains , holding a bronze sword.
  Swoosh!
     "Found it" His red lips parted in smile to reveal his pearly white teeth, holding a bronze sword in his right hand.  Rustled leaves from the surrounding trees gently drifted off from his clothes as he pursued a terror-stricken wild beast.
     "Lu Ren be careful" The middle aged man watched from aside, carefully observing his actions. " If you can't take out that beast, you can ask help for dad" he said smiling.
     "Alright dad, but this beast is my prey, i won't let it escape"
     The boy jumped, and prepare to launch an attack at the beast, his body tilted slightly backwards, strength flowing from his waist to his arm as he slashed the sword!
     Clang!
     The slashed whistled to the air, slashing a dozen of leaves falling from the tree's. The sword landed on the beast neck, Lu Ren smiled knowing that his prey was finished. 
     His smile froze as he looked at the beast, his sword couldn't even leave a wound at the beast. " This beast is not easy to handle, it have thick hide to cover it's vitals" Lu Ren sigh knowing that he encountered a formidable prey.
     The beast accelerated with all it's might towards the dept of the mountain, it might not take damage from the slash, it cause an internal damage because of the impact.
     "Wanted to escape?  You are daydreaming! Lu Ren gives chase to the escaping beast with all of his might.
     An arrow flew by...
     The arrow flew through the mountain like laser, instantly hitting the beast head. With a thump the beast landed on the ground, it issues a shriek before dying.
     "Sister" The boy turned his head around and looked into distance " Why did you help me?  I just need a little more and i will kill it"
     " Ai, silly child, that beast would have escaped if i hadn't help you. Your swordsmanship hasn't reach the level where you can kill that beast in one strike." The voice was harsh but at the same time it was gentle. 
     A figure appeared in the distance, it was Lu Juchen, Lu Ren's father. " Fei bi?  Why did you help Lu Ren?" The man asked the girl holding a bow.
(Fēi Bi- Phoebe)
     Laughing, the girl looked at the man with respect " Lord Lu, if i hadn't helped him, the beast would have escaped "
     Lu Ren scrath his head and looked at his father with apologetic look.  "Father,  im sory, i wasn't strong enough. I'll go back to train my swordsmanship."
     Lu Ren gently smiled at her father and strode forward going to the mansion " Ai. Sister Fei, why did you do that?" The middle aged man sigh while looking at the disappearing silhouette.
     "Lord Lu, i just want him to improve his ability, I'm doing this for his own good. I want to ignite his potential"
     "Cut the lord, You can call me uncle, your father and i was good friends, alright I'm  going back to the clan now, you should go back too, it's dangerous here" Lu juchen remind the girl.
     "Yes uncle"The girl's eye glittered with joyful expression and muttered " Lu Ren You should grow quickly so you can protect me and your clan, just like you promised"
     After saying that, the girl dashed through the mountain and flew, at the depths of the mountain a black silhouette could  be seen lurking. 
     "The westguard will fall, i shall march my army in this land, we will conquer the westguard first." The man laugh sinisterly.
     The moon just like a silver plate among the sky full of stars.
     At this moment a figure could be seen lying at the cliff near the mansion, Lu Ren was laying down on the grass field as he held a stalk of grass on his mouth. He nibbled it allowing the faint bitter taste spread on his mouth. 
     Raising up his jade like hand that's cover with bruises. His gaze fell through the gaps on his finger and focused on the silver moon in the sky.
     "Ai" Thinking about the hunt this afternoon, Lu Ren can't help but let out a light sigh. He lazily pulled back his hand and place them both below his head, creating a make shift pillow.  His gaze also become unfocused.
     "Fifteen years, once im in a right age, ill leave the clan and join the imperial army" Lu Ren slowly muttered to himself.
     In Lu Ren's heart he knew that the clan was really expecting him to become their future lord, But Lu Ren is different, he was accustomed to living life freely. He wanted to roam the world and create a glory for himself, that's why he decided to join the imperial army.
     "Pah" Spitting out the grass blade in his mouth, Lu Ren jumped Up. His face was full of emotion as he roared out at the sky; "I Lu Ren wouldn't be a mediocre man, Just watch, i will let the whole Chi Province to remember my name! "
     At this moment, a figure flashed by and appeared on his front, it was Fei Bi; "Ei?  Late at night and yet you still shouting?  Silly child"
    "Sister Fei? What are you doing here? "
   "I heard shouts from the distance and i thought that someone's fighting, it's just a kid shouting about, ehem" Fei Bi teasingly said. 
      Lu Ren couldn't help but get embarrassed, his white face was now beet red all the way to his neck.
      "Ei?  Are you sick?  Come here sister will take a good care of you" Fei Bi keep on teasing Lu Ren, she couldn't stop herself from teasing him.
     "Pei, screw you, if you came here just to tease me i will leave now." Lu Ren strode forward towards the mansion and disappeared in the blink of an eye.
     "Ai, what have i done, Ah'Ren was just so cute i can't stop teasing him, but what if he hates me?  Fei Bi keep on muttering those word as she looked at the moon