Part 4

"Yna" Daniel whispered however got no reaction.

"Yna" Daniel whispered a little louder as he began to shake her.

Yna groaned, Daniel quickly jumped back in surprise, as her eyes began to open she let out a yawn and looked over to Daniel.

"Good Morning" Daniel said shyly.

"Morning Danny?" Yna said tiredly and confusingly till she remembered this was his new body.

"Sorry I crashed here, I didn't mean to intrude and also for choking you" Yna apologized, however Daniel's expression changed into panic.

"n-NO! Don't apologize i-If anyone has to apologize it's me. I'm the one who called you at an ungodly hour in the morning and was... um unpresentable." Daniel blushed bright red and went silent.

"Well at least the view was nice" Yna smiled and wink making Daniel cover his face with his hands. Yna laughed at how adorable he was being, It reminded her of a child trying to cover their embarrassment.

Yna calmed down the then spoke.

"Okay what happened last night, what your going through, your reaction is completely understandable and I'm not angry or upset. In fact I'm happy that you trust me enough with secret-No wait scratch that I'm proud. I'm proud of the trust you give me and that you feel safe with me." Yna said softly yet confidently. 

"I-I ... well.. um, no one has ever said that to me before." Daniel stuttered, 'She is really full of surprises.'

"I'm actually the lucky here. I get to have someone as amazing as you as a friend. I never thought I would be so luck as to have someone like you to exist in my life." Daniel said honestly. 

"AWWW DANIEL" Yna quickly got out of bed and hugged the now clothed Daniel. She felt Daniel's arms wrap around her. 

"I don't want to let go but I have to home now and get ready for school.My Aunt said she pre-ordered my school clothes and should be in a box at my front door today" Yna said as she pulled away.

"Don't worry I get it, I have to get ready too, can we meet at the front of the school so we can walk inside together." Daniel ask excitedly.

"Of Course!" Yna exclaimed. She got her phone from the floor, how it was not cracked after the abuse of last night's events was beyond her, she opened the door and quickly jogged home. 

--------------

As Yna approached the corner where she met her shallow neighbor, a black car with tinted windshields drove by her. Yna glanced at it and was a bit scared, it reminded her of people in crime syndicate but tried to brush it off. 'Calm down  Yna, it's probably someone that just really values their privacy.' she thought to herself.

Then she heard the car squeal in a sharp halt behind her. She turned around and took a good look at the car. She was a bit scared however what got her really terrified was when she notice the rear view mirrors adjusting to look... towards...her...

'No... FUCK!!! AM I BEING CHECKED OUT FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING' Yna panicked

The black car's red lights shined as it backed up towards Yna. Yna wasted no time full blown running. She ran down the alleyway in front, seeing Crystal's house up ahead and to the right would be hers. She slightly turned to the right to the direction of her house. As she approached her home she picked up the pace, jumped over her fence and rolled on the ground. Yna knew she did not have time to input the code of the house without the person in the black car getting her first so he ran back to the fence and remained crouched down .

The black car was there in a matter of seconds, Yna heard the car stop and the engine being turned off. She turned to look in between the thin pickets of the fence to identify who the hell was following her.