Part 2

"This is my, my stupid fault." You ridicule yourself for not finding your home earlier. You've been searching for god knows how long looking for your new home.

When you were at the very top of the mountain, you look around for your home. The sun was almost down and it was beginning to get cold.

When you got closer to your number address you heard a lot of people shouting and yelling, some were even laughing.

" Oh dear God please pleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE don't tell me I live next to party animals! I NEED ma SLEEP!!!" you cried.

As you turned the corner you what you saw made you take back your prayer.

You saw a group of 3 girls and 2 guys harassing a short chubby girl.

' What's it with people harassing other people today! GOD!!! First Daniel now this chick, what's wrong with kids my age these days.' You internally rant while marching over there.

--------3rd pov

"Omfg! I can't believe that someone as fat as you exists." Girl 1 said.

Girl 2 pulls out a cigar from her mouth and blows towards the bruised chubby girl.

" Gosh, I think this pig is fat enough to be put through slaughter." Girl 2 said and put the cigar back into her mouth.

"Don't you agree boys?" the girl 3 said looking towards the boys

"Ya totally that fat ass pig should be up in the slaughterhouse with that much blubber" boy 1 said while boy 2 was looking towards the main road at the end of the ally.

Girl 3 followed boy 2's gaze and gasped. The girl 1, 2 and boy 1 looked at girl 3 to see what was wrong. They followed her gaze and gasped, boy 1 realized they were looking behind him and just he was turning around...

*smack*

Boy 1 flew into girls 1 and 2 as they landed on the cold hard concrete street. Boy one looked up to see 'his' attacker ready to kill him, only to find that 'he' was a 'she' and 'she' was drop-dead gorgeous.

Boy 1 just stared in awe as the blue-eyed princess walked towards the piglet.

"Oh my G sweety! what have these sick bastards done to your adorable self." Yna said helping the poor girl up and dusting the dirt and gravel up her clothes.

The chubby girl was just staring at the woman wondering why on earth she's helping her.

Boy 2 fell out of his trance and asked "Hey sexy lady what's yo-*wack*" Yna high kicked boy 2 in the throat her heel landing on his Adam's apple and he stumbles onto the floor coughing violently holding his throat while his friends just stayed in their places and watched.

"How fuck'n dare you human shits for brainless mongrels beat this poor girl in the middle of the sidewalk, berating her! And have the nerve to catcall me and ask for my name or number." Yna said a bit creeped out seeing as she is a 15 years old girl being called a sexy lady by a crackhead who was going to ask for her name or number in a foreign country she hardly knows anything about. For fly sakes, she's a high school freshman that just got out of the hospital.

" Get the hell out of here before I call the damn cops for assault." Yna said as the 3 girls ran and boy 1 grabbed boy 2 and hightailed it out.

Once gone Yna let out a big sigh of relief the turned her attention to the small girl.

"So, what did those wannabe thugs want" Yna asked the girl.

" Umm... I-er... I have no clue" The girl stuttered.