Part 2

I hopped out of the tesla glad i had chosen my best onesie covered in watermelons, we made our way down to the cafe. i gripped harry's meaty arm-you could tell he's been working out recently. He gave me a comforting look and his eyes smiled deep into my soul tickling the flutters within my cigarette fuelled body that look alone was enough to erect my nipple-and it was hot outside!
in the distance, i see a hunky figure stood at the doorway waiting for us, i almost had to stop in my tracks to give him a double over he was so hot!!! now i can see where harry got his good looks i pondered.

"So you must be the famous Isla!" he spoke in such a husky voice and exuded sexual energy. He looked me up and down i was so glad i chose this onesie.
Harry introduced," this is my father, Louis theroux" even the name sounded sexy. harry took his father's hand in a firm grip i couldn't help myself notice the prominent flex in louis' forearm exposing the veins the ran up and down. Louis' eyes then shifted to me, he immediately opened his arms wide and ushered me into a deep hug, i swear i could've felt something dig into my thighs as our bodies collided it was like we were becoming one,he whispered into my ear softly " cute onesie it would even cuter on my bedroom floor". i pulled away in awe hoping harry hadn't heard the steamy exchange, louis' eyes were fixated on me and his stare felt so strong as they were magnified by his glasses.

he spread his arms, and spoke "come on in to the beachwood cafe".