Siva Kaneswaran Imagine

You and Siva have been together for a little over 5 years. You've been there with him through it all. Until they left for another tour in America and you had to stay behind. Before they left you and Siva promised each other you would talk everyday. They left then three weeks later you found out you are late. You call your friend to have her get you a test and she brings one to you and you take it. It's positive. You call Siva. "Hey beautiful what are you up to?" He answers the phone. "Can you get on Skype?" You ask him crying because you don't know how to take the news you just learned. Before saying ok and calling you on Skype he asks you why your crying. "Just Skype me and I'll explain everything." You say then hang up. You walk over to your computer and you have a Skype call waiting. You answer it then you see Siva. "So what's wrong?" He asked. You grab the pregnancy test and put it up the the camera to show him. His face lit up and he got so excited. "So were going to be parents?" He asks. You nod your head yes. Siva gets up and goes in the other room he comes back in and his hand are in his pockets. "What's in your pocket?" You ask. Before you finished asking you looked at the screen and Siva was on one knee with and black box with a ring in it opened up. There's a message from Siva on your phone. "Will you please marry me? And we can live happily together. Me you and and our little baby?" You get so happy and cry even more you nod your head yes then Siva calls you. "Please try to get off work for a couple days." He says. Before you can say anything since you still in shock he says "please I want you to come to America. I miss you so much you just don't understand and I need to see you." You finally agree and pack your bags. Siva buys your plane ticket online so you go to the airport and get in your flight. You text Siva when your about to land in Los Angeles then him and the guys pick you up at the airport. When he sees you he wraps his arms around you and spins you around. He pulls the same black velvet box from his pocket and slips the ring on your finger. All you can say about the ring is wow. Siva puts you down then lifts your shirt up so he can see your belly. You don't have much of a bump but you're showing a little bit. It's un-noticable. You and Siva decide you wanted to get married before the baby comes. After the 3 month tour in America you and Siva fly back to his hometown Dublin to have a wedding around his family. Everything was perfect at your wedding. *a few months later*

You and Siva found out you're having twins. One girl and one boy. Siva wants to name the girl Allison Sophia Kaneswaran and the boy Alexander Drew Kanewaran. They were born on July 24th. When you had the twins Jay was excited since they'd all share a birthday. Every year on there birthdays Jay takes them to lunch and to buy them something. When the twins are 4 you get pregnant again this time with a girl. You name her Ashley Katherine Kansewaran. Ashley shares a birthday with Nathan. Nathan treats her like his little sister. When Siva goes on tour you stay in Dublin with his family to take care of the 3 kids.