Max George Imagine

"Babe 5 more minutes" Max says as you climb out of bed. "No I have to go I'm gonna be late." You say to him as you throw on some clothes. Today is your first day working with Kelsey. "Kelsey won't care." Max says in his sleepy voice. You try to resist the sleepy voice. "If you love me you'll come back to bed with me." He says as your still looking for some shoes to put on. "You know you can't pull the if you love me card when you have a sleepy voice." You say as you climb back into bed with him. "That's better he says as he wraps his arms around you. He starts to kiss your neck. Then he starts nibbling your ear. "Max stop it." You say giggling. "Why you don't like it?" Max asks you as he begins to play with your hair. "No I like it but it tickles." You say laughing at him more as he continues. Tom and Kelsey knock at the door. Max crawls out of bed to get the door. You get up too. You have marks on your neck from where Max was kissing your neck. "Woah what were you two doing?" Tom asked. "Nothing!" You say laughing trying to cover your neck. "Somebody was getting some" Kelsey adds. You and Kelsey have been friends forever she set you up with Max. "I thought we had to be at the studio by 8?" You ask Kelsey. "It was canceled. That's why me and Tom came over. But you and Max are obviously busy." Kelsey said to you. "No we just got up" Max says. "So that was last night?" Tom jokingly asks. "No Tom!" You yell at him. "Babe calm down" max says and laughs trying to calm you down. Tom whispers something in Max's ear. Tom is a horrible whisperer so you hear him say "are you going to or not." You don't know what he's talking about until Max is in front of you on one knee. "Will you marry me?" He asks. Kelsey takes a picture and tweets it. You start crying tears if happiness and say Yes. You and Max get married a year later. At your wedding you have news to tell him. "Max your going to be a dad." You tell him after the wedding. He is so happy and excited. You have a son named Justin Michael George. Three years later you get pregnant again with twin girls Amanda Corrine George and Ashely Nicole George. You and Max moved from London to Manchester after Justin was born. His family helps both of you out. When Max leaves with the guys you stay home to take care of the kids.