🔸️I need You...Please🔹️

Start from the beginning

It was Jonathan. And his expression was darker than usual. He was also...naked. He helped me up and I chuckled awkwardly to break the newly created tension due to his dead glare.

"Thanks, babe. How'd-" I stopped and shook the question from my head.

I knew who he was and what he was capable of. Instead, I chuckled lightly to break the tension and turned around to face the water handle to turn down the heat. Allowing him inside the shower with me, I felt rough hands caress my lower back as it slowly moved to my waist. I bit my lip then sighed. Jonathan gripped my waist tightly and I groaned in pain. His whining wasn't going to do today.

I turned around to face him and I faked a smile. Not gonna lie, I was slightly irritated at his constant pushing today. He knew I had responsibilities to tend to.

"Jojo...honey, not now." I sweetly told him as I began to slide his hands off my body.

Boy, wasn't that a mistake. As soon as the contact between my thighs and his palm were separated, he blew a fuse.

"WHY IS WORK SO IMPORTANT TO YOU, HUH?! DONT I FUCKING MATTER!? I HAVE NEEDS YOU SHOULD TEND TO AS WELL!" Jonathan yelled.

As soon as those words left his mouth, I had reached my limits as well. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could, Jonathan had rushed into a kiss. His tongue forced it's way inside my mouth, reaching every crevasse. His big hands slid up and down my back and occasionally, squeezing my ass. I groaned into the kiss then pulled away, slightly pushing him off me. Then I spoke.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I scoffed at him.

"(Y/N) Do you know how much I need you? Every second of the day I crave your touch...your gaze. I have a bottomless want for you on a daily basis." He begged.

Jonathan was now inching closer to my face as he was getting ready to kiss me again. I almost fell for it, but I turned my head and pushed him away again.

"Jonathan...for the last time no," I placed my hands on his chest and turned away to face the shower. "I have to go to work."

I felt heat on my back and I knew it wasn't from the shower. Jonathan must have been very angry. But he left the shower and left the door open when he exited. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I thought about how he must've felt but I shook away the thoughts and left the shower too.

As I walked into the bedroom with my towel I looked at the clock and realized that I'm 15 minutes late.

-Great..- I thought to myself. And all of a sudden, I fell onto the bed with a rough -THUD!- and was flipped over onto my back. Propping myself up on my elbows, I opened my eyes and saw Jonathan. He was still in the nude and he was staring at my now exposed body. My towel had been undone and my face got hot. I looked down at his member and watched it grow. I quickly averted my gaze and started to protest.

"Jonathan get off of me!" I squirmed beneath his strength.

Jonathan stared at me in awe as his manhood grew between his legs. I felt it poke my inner thigh and I gasped. Goosebumps ran up my side as Jonathan pressed the tip against my inner thigh. I squirmed more as it inched closer to my entrance but Jonathan's grip did not loosen.

"I'll show you how much I need you, love. I'll show you..." Jonathan muttered.

I looked down to find his head hanging, staring at my perky breasts in a trance. He was practically drooling over them. My struggling made my erect nipples rub against his bottom lip. He teased them by occasionally flicking his tongue out, letting my nipples brush against it.

"Mmfh, Jojo please let me go!" I begged.

After those words left my mouth, Jonathan shot his head up almost instantly with a crooked grin, his hair falling in front of his eyes so perfectly. My mind was confused. Did he know deep down that I wanted this? Or am I just getting weaker to defend myself against his heat?