True Hearts 1

"Snow. You will sit with me today". The tall handsome dark skinned boy said threateningly. His grip on her arm was strong and his eyes were blazing in fury.

The five other boys next to him seethed. A battle ready to start.

Across the courtyard, on a short table, you sat watching the brewing fight with curiosity.

A boy sat next to you shoveling food down his throat.

"Isn't it funny how things work?" You mused out loud as the boy glanced over at you.

"What do you mean?"

"Well in our old uh World Ania was hunted down. And it repeats here now". You say gesturing towards the now screaming boys ready to throw fists.

The boy shrugged at you.

"She's a beautiful woman. Most men want to keep the beauty till it fades". He said dismissively.

Well what a poet.

Rolling your eyes, you look down at your odd looking food, poking at it gingerly with your fork.

Even the food here resembled the crap they used to give you in your old high school.

With a sigh, you rubbed your head, as there were now sounds of booing,coming from other students, watching the oncoming fight.

It had been 2 months since you and Ania had been transported to this world.

You two had been in the same class in your old high school. She had been quite the miss popular while You had been the loner.

Lone wolf or weirdo, depending on who you asked, but most times you didn't even show up to school.

You just didn't give a crap. Plus school was too easy for you. You were a smart cookie. Smart and logical but also full of day dreams.

An odd combination.

When you had gone to school, you had watched as Ania was surrounded by all the boys from your school. Her short stature, short black hair, ruby lips and delicate features had given her the nickname,'Snow'. Like damn Snow White.

And her looks were passed down from boy to boy as if she was a toy. Each guy wanting a piece and obsessing over her when she rejected them.

Ania herself wasn't a bad person. Kind and innocent at best. Not the smartest, but she had a good heart, and it attracted everyone to her.

She was one of those people that everyone just loved. Even jealous girls grew smitten to her.

Neither of you had spoken to her each other at all. And suddenly Bam! Both of you get hit by a truck, crossing the fucking street and here you were.

Truck San strikes again.

And this world was just like your old one. Except for one tiny detail. No women existed here.

Just loads of hot guys. It would've been a fujoshis dream. Had you been one yourself.

Of course you got tossed aside, per usual, and Ania was stalked after left and right.

Both of you had been forced to attend this academy, even though you just knew the Royal Kingdom here was just eagerly preparing to marry Ania off to some of these dudes.

You stabbed your food in disgust. The fuck was this stuff anyways? You were all for trying foods from different places, but the food here was total crap.

As you were still glaring at your food, you felt someone sit next to you with a sigh.

Looking over you saw an almost exhausted looking Ania. Her pretty features were really shining in the sun.

"Did you lose the herd?" You say smirking at her.

She gives you a timid smile.

"Hey Y/N. Caleb".

The boy on the other side of you nodded at her.

Caleb. He was one of the only guys here who didn't try to make Ania his slave.

He was a good looking guy himself, with more serious expressions, and a frozen small smile.

Caleb had been one of the first guys who had actually acknowledged your existence.

When you had asked him why he had rolled his eyes.

"I like dick".

And that was his curt answer to that.

I mean technically wasn't everyone here gay? Since it was a world full of men.

"I'm getting so sick of all of this". Ania said lowering her head in frustration as you want to pat her back.

But three of her stalkers were staring viciously at your table.

More specifically, they were glaring at you and Caleb, who was just looking away from everyone.

"From one world to the next eh? Like flies to honey". You say to Ania who just lets out a long sigh.

Since you two had transported here, her personality had somewhat, becoming less of the innocent facade and more of the fed up side.

Ania was getting sick and tired of being tailed after every guy.

"Caleb. Can I please just go make some food for this school? Cause y'all have some nasty shit here".

Calebs Empty plate shines at you.

"Be my guest. But just so you know I eat anything". He smirks as you nearly gag at the last part.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself boy".

As the two of you little out a little squabble, Ania peeked over at you.

The sun was showing off your long locks, and your cute chubby like cheeks were puffed up, pouting away.

Ania was sick and tired of always being chased. If there was one thing she had always wanted.. well it was to be the one chasing someone.

And she was getting really of guys. Considering they always tried to get her to be their girlfriend.

She watched as you waved your fork in the air. A smile slowly dawning on her.

If there was one person she really liked it was you. Well it has always been you. You had never once really paid attention to her. You just had done your own thing and lived in your own fantasy.

And it was what she had admired. The space cadet maybe but you at least didn't seem to give shit about what others thought.

Maybe that was why Ania was so in love with you.

She had always wanted to confess her love to you. But it was hard since all her male stalkers had hurt anyone around her.

And as she switched her attention to the boys glaring at You, she knew things were going to get way worse here, and maybe it was about time for Ania to finally turn to the dark side herself.

After all, if there was one person she would protect with everything she had, it would be You.

Or else living just didn't seem to matter to her at all.