chapter 03

weeks later ━━━━━━━━

you glanced at the beautiful man sitting acrossed to you, you've been glancing at him from time to time while he's busy copying your notes.

this was the first time you've stare at sakusa in a closer look and this germaphobe is breathtakingly beautiful.

"y/n-san, let's hangout today~!" one of the male students from the other section peeked his head inside of your classroom before going inside and walks to your direction.

you smiled at him, "i'll pass. i have some assignments to do." you responded.

"please, even just for an hour?" he asked and you shake your head.

the guy pouted, "alright. see you around then~" he smiled back before leaving.

you glanced at sakusa; he's already done copying your notes.

"omi-kun, let's grab some ice cream." you said.

sakusa sighed, "alright." he responded and your face lit up; a huge smile appeared on your face.

" he responded and your face lit up; a huge smile appeared on your face

you walk down the street while licking the [flavor] ice cream you bought from the convenience store.

"i really love this flavor." you said then you glanced at sakusa.

and saw there's a chocolate on his bottom lip and you chuckled.

"omi-kun, you've got a chocolate on your lip." you said then you pulled out a clean tissue from your pocket.

"i can do it." sakusa said.

"no." you stubbornly said then you wiped off the chocolate.

there's a tiny hue of pink crept on his cheeks and heck, it was really cute that it made your heart melt.

"how cute omi-kun, you were blushing~" you teased and you heard sakusa groaned.

"shut up, virus." he said and continues to walk.

"but it's cute." you said.

sakusa looks at you, "which one? me or the blush?" he asked; his orbs piercing to your soul.

you were take aback from his question and somehow made you shy to respond back. you didn't expect this, specially from him.

"b-both!" you responded with a small blush on your cheeks.

"why were you stuttering?" sakusa raised an eyebrow.

"is this your way to tease me?" you raised an eyebrow back.

"no, but i think i can say you're cute as well." sakusa plainly responded then walks ahead of you.

you were dumbfounded.

"so do you like me?" you asked and run up to him.

sakusa scoffed.

"no."