chapter 02

such a beauty, sakusa :'))
i want to cry.

such a beauty, sakusa :'))i want to cry

"komori-kun~!" you squealed as you run towards the libero with a huge smile painted on your face.

"eh? what's the matter y/n-chan?" komori asked.

"omi-kun shared his textbook with me." you responded with a tiny hue of pink on your cheeks.

komori chuckled then you heard iizuna laughed slightly and that made you look at him.

"w-why are you laughing, iizuna-san?" you asked the captain but he only shakes his head.

^a cutiepie )): <3

iizuna has a tiny crush on you and he found it somehow funny that you're having a crush on a guy who's basically pushing you away. he doesn't get it why do you even like sakusa, he doesn't have any against towards the ace, but you're quite famous around the school and you could date one of the boys or girls who were asking you out.

iizuna looked at you and saw that you're bugging the ace already right after he arrived at the gym.

"omi-kun-"

"stay away."

you giggled and went even closer to him.

if i were you, i would date her already. iizuna thought then he looks away.

 iizuna thought then he looks away

you were walking outside of the school with komori and sakusa; who's walking few meters away from you and his cousin.

you fumbles to your bag and you gasped after finding out that you don't have your phone in your bag or pocket.

panic starts to build inside of you.

"i think i forgot my phone back in the storage room. you two can go ahead without me." you said then you run back to get your phone.

komori glanced at sakusa but the ace doesn't seemed to care and keeps walking. the libero sighed before following sakusa.

it's almost 7 in the evening and most of the lights are already off; which makes you quite uncomfortable.

you reached the storage room and opened the light before quickly looks for your phone. suddenly, it starts thundering outside and soon after, you heard the rain starts pouring.

(_ʖ)

a sigh escaped from your lips and you search for your phone. you opened the small locker and saw your device; you probably forgot to fetch it while you were changing.

you turned off the light before closing the storage room; locking it after.

you turned around and was surprised to see the germaphobe standing there; holding an umbrella.

"o-omi-kun?" you walks toward him.

"put some hand sanitizer first." sakusa said; you nodded your head and complied.

"what are you doing here?" you asked.

"it started raining and you're an idiot who always forgot bringing an umbrella." sakusa responded.

*doki doki doki*

you smiled at him and cling into his arm.

"ew get off, virus." sakusa said.

you chuckled, "nope, i don't want to." you said, "so, omi-kun cares for me~"

sakusa frowned, "komori asked me, so don't get the wrong idea." he responded.

"sure sure~" you teased.

"shut up."