1-Suicide attempt

A young man was standing in front of his dad, his rough hairs were falling on his forehead, he looks manly but very weak and pale although he is very handsome but very angry at life. His plump lips look dry and dark circles around his eyes were little visible but still, he looks very handsome.

He looks at his dad and mom, sighs and left. His dad just calls him to listen but he doesn't bother to look back and went out...

"Yunlan!"...try to understand what I am saying his dad shouted from behind.

"What he said?"...Yunlan's mom comes and asks politely

"No, whatever he says, I have decided that we are going to London"... Mr. Zhao is determent

"He will not go if he decided, I am worried"... Yunlan mom was crying with worry

                                                           **********

The road is dark and lonely a black car was parked on the road and two men are talking with each other friendly.

"Look at you! You become a more and more handsome young man"...Daqing was looking at the other man and then he added...

"According to me, you become crazier nowadays, what you say?"

"Huh!" the other just replied while brushing his black long hairs and binds them in a ponytail style.

"By the way, what's the matter hmmm"...Daqing turns toward him and asks sitting on a passenger seat

"What could happen?"...His beautiful face suddenly becomes sad and he looks outside the window......Then he again becomes happy for no reason... "You get off the car or want to go back with me? Tomorrow morning, I have gonna fun, yes! Wanna join?"...His face was shining beautifully in the moonlight and he said with excitement and raises both hands in the air...

"Are you gone mad Yezun? Is your brain working properly?"...Daqing was furious..."Look at the watch, it's almost morning and goes straight to your home understand!"... Daqing added with little anger

"O....kay"...Yezun pouted with his thin, pink rose-like lips and order Daqing..."Go..."

He didn't go home but instead, wander on the beautiful roads of the countryside in his car.

On the other side Yunlan was walking tiredly on the same roads and he climbed on a cliff while looking here and there, he looks really pale and dark circles around his eyes are visible he comes at the edge of the cliff, he goes forward looks down and then takes one step back afraid. He rubs his hands and sighs then again he steps forward and looks down... take one step back he repeats the process a few times meanwhile, Yezun comes there holding his camera and takes pictures of scenes here and there. Yunlan gathered courage swallows hard and rubs his hands on his thighs nervously, clean sweat from his neck and forehead looks down afraid. Yezun comes forward with his camera and saw Yunlan who was about to jump...

"Hey! Stop"...Yezun shouted from little far and runs to him...Yunlan startled at a sudden shout as no one was there a moment ago...

"One second.....You....You are going to commit suicide right?"...Yezun ask excitedly

"Huh"...Yunlan just looks at him and then down the cliff...he mesmerized by his beauty. Everything that this young man own is beautiful and his ponytail add fire to his beauty. He is hot, handsome, bright, naughty; beautiful all elements of beauty were present in him, but something is missing. But what?... Yunlan forgets about suicide and drowns in this man's beauty...

"One minute"...Yezun adjusts his camera and said...

"Now jump"

Yunlan looks at him being silent he didn't move just stares at him.

"One minute, one minute"...Yezun again utters and checks his camera...Yunlan put his both hands on his own waist and wait what he does further.

"Battery dead?" Yezun make surprised face "That stupid Daqing what he did to it?"... Yezun keeps mumbling while checking his camera and Yunlan stands there just looking at him...

"Listen! Will you please delay your suicide plan till tomorrow evening?" Said Yezun coming closer to Yunlan, they just separated by the camera in Yezun hands

"Maybe I give you more exciting and thrilling suicide plans"...Yezun comes closer to Yunlan. Yunlan feels that he is unable to handle his beauty and stumbles back Yezun at the exact moment holds him by his waist and pulls Yunlan towards him. He pulled him as strongly that Yunlan falls on his chest hugging and Yezun also hugs him back.

Yunlan quickly retreated and mumbled..."No way, his beauty is unbearable I am unable to stand this close to him, no"

"Please postponed your suicide plan, I promise I won't stop you tomorrow"...Yezun pleaded with his cute face

                                                              **********

How you feel about the chapter. Please tell me I am waiting for you and please keep reading. do comments and votes.

Your reviews are a source of encouragement for me.

Thank you and always be happy.