Informative & A day with Hunter

Start from the beginning

Error still had a few things in mind that he shouldn't.

But he did.

"Okay, I b-backed off or pushed him away w-when he asked to sleep with me again... That was it." He explained quickly. Horror opened his mouth surprised "Uh... I didn't think it was that... Shiiiit... That sorta would hurt if that would happen to me." He covered his mouth hissing a bit.

"Uh, Error, don't you think that Nightmare is a little bit... Over his head for you? Like, have you atleast had that thought?" Horror moved his hands around like he thought the other didn't know. Error sighed "I-I didn't know until now. I just n-noticed today too..." He responded.

Horror snorted, looking away "I'm pretty sure he'd been flirting with you for the past three years but hey, good job on figuring it out." He pats his back jokingly. Error was still shook about this.

"Sooo... Don't you think you should confront Nightmares about this? The face he had earlier made me feel a bit on edge really. He's never had that look in such a long time." He turns behind him to the hallway "I'm gonna go sleep now, you decide if you wanna talk to him. Whether it's tomorrow or now." He finishes, leaving.

Error closes the door, going back to the bed "T-Tomorrow... I'll talk to h-him... With the truth, or a lie..." He murmured.

-------/////-------

Tomorrow, seven in the morning.

Hunter parked his truck inside the large compound. In which, he had a bit of trouble seeing as he was new here. They made a lot of checking to see if he was the new 'recruit' of the place.

As Hunter stepped out of his truck, he took a look at the buildings around him. There were a few hangers in the far corner, filled with planes, helicopters and transportation.

There was also a very huge building. Humans and monsters entered and left it. So he assumed that was the barracks. Where the units are usually stationed.

Hunter grasped his bag, smiling nervously "So... This is my first day here since the mission yesterday. And... I hope this goes well?" He murmured, taking his steps forward.

When he did, eyes were laid on him. Making him even more nervous.

"Hey look, it's the rookie." Somebody said as he walked infront of him, two other monsters doing the same. Surrounding him. Hunter sighed "Yes, I am the newcomer here. Is there something wrong?" He responded.

The monster laughed "Nope. Nothing is wrong, we just want to make sure you get to where you need here safely." He smiled a fake one. Hunter raised his hand disapproving "I'm sorry, but I can navigate the place on my own. So if you can excuse me...-"

He was suddenly pushed back, nearly making him fall. Hunter blinked, looking at the trio "What was that for?" He asked them, one of them scowled "Here's the thing newbie, we are more superior than you. What the fuck is your reason to being here anyway?"

Hunter laughed a bit "You really don't want to know. And I think what your doing is just plain dumb. Monsters like you still exist?" He pointed at him tauntingly. His two friends laughed moving closer to Hunter "Shiit! He has a mouth. Why don't we change that--"

THUD

Suddenly, Hunter had taken his rifle from behind him, jabbing it on the monster's stomach. He fell back to the floor in pain, holding his stomach.

Hunter sighed "I really didn't want to do this. So, you two aswell?" He looks at them, they seemed have tensed and backed off "Of fucking course...!" He responded raising his fist, throwing it towards Hunter.

He just simply dodged, using the grip of his rifle to do the same as he did with the other. Slamming it against his bottom.

THUD

He too, fell to the floor in pain. The last one standing looked down at the two in panic "What the fuck are you two..." He was cut off, being hit in the head. He fell to the floor unconscious.

While this was happening, there was a crowd already formed watching them. A few of them clapped, cheering too. Hunter grips his rifle before passing the three, pushing through the crowd.

But after he did leave the crowd, Dust and Horror stood there infront of him with amused grins. Hunter opened his mouth surprised "I uh... They started it?" He smiles nervously as he tells them.

Horror wraps his arm around him while laughing "Course they did. Those three fuckers are always causing trouble. And this is the last straw seeing as they did an attempt to you." He says, Dust nodded "Yep. And you get to follow us for the day. Help you familiar is with the place." He pats his back "Thank you sir." Hunter thanked him, Dust chuckled "Not a problem at all man. Call me Dust. None of that shit." He tells him.

Horror moved away from Hunter and went back into the crowd, a lot of them dispersing now. He walks up to the three on the floor before crossing his arms unamused "Guess what 'Master Sergeants', the newcomer you tried to harass is your Lieutenant. LT General Error's upcoming secretary. So what you just did, earned you a straight eviction from here." He spat at them.

Everyone started whispering all surprised, some looking sad but happy for the three. Horror raised his hand, motioning for everyone else to leave. Hunter though, was with widened eyes hearing what he said as he glanced at Dust "Is that true...? Wait, what rank is Error?!" He asked confused.

Dust stared at him before blinking, laughing after "You had no idea?! Error is the same rank as Me and Horror! 3 Star ranking. Also yeah your becoming his secretary whether you like it or not. Error didn't tell us but we have a good, good feeling about you." He grinned. Hunter stared at him surprised, unable to say anything. Dust laughed again seeing his reaction.

They did just that, Horror glanced at the three one more time "I want you three in my office in an hour. Maybe then I'll reconsider kicking you three out if you three manage to come in time. Probably not though." He sneered.

Hunter nodded while looking at Horror, following Dust. Horror turned for a few at the crowd "Everyone else here, Nobody fucking helps those three shits from the floor!" He shouted, turning back to Hunter as he walked back to him "Right, let's continue shall we?" Horror smiled. Hunter nodded slowly.