"See Khushi, there is no need to worry. It is quite normal to not want to remember things when you are in trauma, especially when you get out of it. Give it some time, it'll come back to him. You went through all this Khushi, you need to have patience now. Just give it time. He wil be fine."

"Okay doctor." Khushi reluctantly agreed.

"And remember Khushi, I think it would be better if we don't tell him what happened these few weeks. It will be stressful and might cause more problems, rather than solve them."

"But doctor, our marriage?"

"I completely forgot about that, but I still think it best not to tell him that bluntly. You might have to reveal it to him at some point later, better not now. I would advise you to give him some time before you say or do something. Give it time."

Arnav was talking to Anji when Khushi and Rahul reached.

"Can someone please tell me why is Khushi wearing a saree?" he asked when he saw Khushi next to Rahul. Nothing had changed with respect to Arnav's dislike for Rahul.

"Bhai actually..." Anjali started only to be interrupted by Khushi.

"Nothing Arnav I'm in a saree because I was about to go to the temple and I thought of having a change today. But then, you fell down, injured yourself and ruined my saree and plans." She said in an attempt to keep the conversation light-hearted.

"I am sorry, me almost dying ruined your saree."

"It is okay, you can always replace it." She said sticking a tongue out at him.

"And why is Rahul here?" he continued.

"Come on Arnav he is not the seventeen year old Rahul anymore he has changed a lot. We are all adults her, we can surely get past childhood hatred, can't we?" Khushi said as she moved and stood by Rahul. Arnav muttered something under his breath.

Arnav did not like it even a bit because even though he had never expressed this to her or anyone else, he loved Khushi and hated to see her with someone else.

"How are you feeling Arnav?" Rahul asked trying to ease the tension in the room.

"Fine. Can you not see? I would've been better if you weren't here though."

"Arnav?"

"Bhai" Khushi and Anjali reprimanded him at the same time.

"Ok I'll not be rude to him." The look Anjali gave him made him add, "I can't make any promises, I'll try not to be rude."

"Better" Khushi said folding her hands in front of her.

"I think I should leave now." Rahul said and Arnav was glad he got the hint.

"I'll come with you Rahul." Khushi said, and that came as a blow to our hero.

"Khushi stay here for some more time. Why do you have to go with him?" Arnav asked.

"No Arnav, I will have to go now, I promise I'll be back soon. Maa and papa are coming back today."

Arnav was a bit confused about the details. Thankfully for them, the nurse came in and gave him his medicine. It had some sedative components and he went right to sleep.

"Anji, can you come with me for a minute" Khushi asked her sister in law as they moved out of the room.

"I'm not coming back here today, Rahul and papa will come in the evening to bring you and Arnav back." Khushi informed.

"Okay, but, what happened? Why is bhai behaving like this?"

"Anji, Arnav is now okay, but but he has lost his memory"