Part 5 : Tetsuya and The GOM (2)

Start from the beginning

Akashi: We're going to have lunch together! You need to eat more of you want to grow healthy.

     When we arrive, I saw a familiar rainbow colored group from a certain distance.

Kise: Ah, Akashicchi! You're finally here-ssu

Midorima: Akashi, have you finished your errands? *holding his lucky item*

Akashi: No, I couldn't find the one I'm looking for *sigh*

Murasakibara: Ehh, Aka-chin. Who's that behind you?

Tetsuya: Domo, I'm Kuroko Tetsuya.

Aomine: Oh, Tetsu! Why are you with Akashi?

Tetsuya: He draged me here *pokerface*

End of POV

     Everyone just sweatdrop, hearing Tetsuya's statement.

Kise: Well, now that you're here, why don't you just join us-ssu!

     Tetsuya was reluctant at first but Kise kept forcing him so he agreed.

     Some students can't stop looking at their group. They stood out too much when they are together.

'What an interesting group of rainbow'

Tetsuya's POV

'How did it turn out like this'

     It's really uncomfortable being in this group. I don't really know any of them aside from their name and that they're in the basketball club.

     I was minding my own business, eating lunch with my usual pokerface when Akashi-kun suddenly ask me question.

'I have a bad feeling about this'

Akashi: That reminds me. What happened to you yesterday, Kuroko?

     I'm surprised when he ask me that. I thought they would leave it at that.

     The others started to stare at me which made me agitated.

Tetsuya: Em, that's because...

Ogiwara: Tetsuya? Hey!!

     I turned and saw Ogiwara-kun coming towards us and saw this opportunity to escape from them.

Tetsuya: Ah, Ogiwara-kun! I forgot that I promised to help you with your math.

End of POV

     Tetsuya stood up from his seat and told them that he need to leave and thanked them for inviting him to lunch.

     He bows his head before pulling Ogiwara's hand and left.

     All the GOM members were dumbfounded and couldn't respond to anything that just happen.

- Tetsuya & Ogiwara -