different paths .🌁 32

Comincia dall'inizio

I came to your house and I heard you talking........ You were talking to someone.............sohyun said......

I will talk to you bluntly........Your sister and I can never have a relationship..............You forget that.........

Tell me about yourself......Do you want to be with me again?..........Your behavior in the last few days has completely hurt my heart.............This is the last time I have come to ask you do you love me?.................Will you come with me? We will go a long way from here..............
Taehyung asked her with hopeful eyes........

You said that you love me, so can you withdraw this case for the sake of my love?.......Can you get yoona's father out of jail?..............Sohyun looked at him sternly and asked.............

Sohyun looked at him sternly and asked

Upon hearing this, Taehyung became angry and stood up angrily

I came here to talk to you about myself and you,But you have come here for your sister and your father who are not your blood relations...........taehyung yell loudly

You are absolutely right. I forgot that they are not my blood relatives...........
But I wondered how the truth, which had not come to me for so many years, suddenly came to me........You will be the one to bring the truth of my parents to me.........That is you...........You came up with a plan..............You can't love anyone........But now I give you two options, one is to marry my sister or the other is to get my father out of jail......
sohyun said harshly..........

You must have gone crazy..........
It is true that I love you, but that does not mean that I should forget the death of my parents..........I love my parents as much as I love you.............
How dare you talk to me about it........You want me to forgive my parents' killer. I'm not like you..........
I don't care if you are not mine.......I don't want a girl who doesn't understand me................Seeing hatred in your eyes, I also hate you...........
You are putting salt on someone's wounds.........It was easy for you to forgive because you didn't remember your parents' face because you were so young then.......But I was conscious. I was twelve years old. My family Laughing playing in front of my eyes. When I remember their faces, I go crazy.
It is not easy for me to forgive anyone but impossible..........Maybe if you were in my place you would understand that..........