aching hearts💔.31

Time was passing but yoona had taken care of herself very well

Time was passing but yoona had taken care of herself very well. She was doing her office work very well.....She started going to the office on joonki's advice and was working day and night to help her father.........She wanted to get her father released from prison in any case............
And she thought taehyung could help him a lot but Taehyung hadn't been to the office for a few days...........

After a week ............

Yoona was worried that Taehyung had been missing for a week......

She was sitting in her cabin thinking about taehyung when she got the news that Taehyung was in his cabin.......
She went to his cabin to meet Taehyung.......As soon as she entered, she hugged Taehyung....without thinking........Taehyung was shocked by this move.....He lowered his arms because he didn't like it..........

Where did you go, you don't know what happened to me..........My father will be imprisoned, someone has caught him in his trap............
I need you the most This time, help me.......yoona said in crying tone

Taehyung broke the hug...........I've never seen you cry before.........But I'm sorry, I can't help you..........I am sorry that your father is in prison but it is true that he is being punished for the crimes he committed.......I can't support a criminal
Taehyung said ........Do you think, like everyone else, that my father is guilty?
Yoona asked ........

I'm not used to arguing...... Taehyung said in a restrained manner........
Yours problems are not mine ..............

In what tone are you talking to me?
Yoona asked ......
I need to talk to you...Taehyung said.....
But before that,someone had entered the cabin............
Our staff has arranged a small party for you.........We want you to join this party........staff member said........
With whose permission has this party been organized? Yoona yell.......
Our company is making a good profit so we thought,..... we would apologize to the party, madam.......
You can go, we will definitely come to the party, Taehyung said in a professional manner with a smile..........