different paths .🌁 32

Start from the beginning

Isn't sohyun really my sister?.....
I spent my whole life envying sohyun but I never wanted her to be away from me......No matter what, she was my sister at the end of the day..........This truth should not have come to me. I consider her my sister. My whole life was good...............the way I treat her, but I am convinced that she is my sister.....
But now I can't digest the fact that she is not my real sister..........All life mom had been protecting sohyun from my father.........No matter what the world says, I don't believe it ......sohyun was my sister and will always be...........

think this...... picked up my phone and called joonki.........

I asked him if he could take me to police station to meet my father.........
..........................

Joonki took yoona with him to police station........

They both sat in a separate room to meet woo...........After a while he entered the room and when he saw his daughter, his eyes sparkled...................

He was glad that his daughter had come to see him and his daughter trusted him but he did not know that his daughter had found out the whole truth...........he
was sure her daughter would save him..............

daughter you came here I wanted to meet you....... Woo said taking his daughter's hand in his own..........
But yoona withdrew her hands.........

I will ask you a question and you will give me a clear answer..........Have you killed Taehyung's parents?
Are you a traitor? You have also killed sohyun's parents.............
Maybe that's why you ignored innocent sohyun like that..............
I always followed in your footsteps but I did not know that I had become a bad person following in your footsteps............
I have always considered you my hero...........You are a criminal and I do not want to have any relationship with a criminal......But I can't hate you because you are my father.........As your daughter, I will do my best, but I will not side with a criminal........I hope you will think carefully about the sins you have committed and repent of them.........
Because if you consider me your daughter, you will also understand that I will not support the wrong...........
I will come here to see you from time to time.........But I will not give you any hope..........Saying this, yoona left the room........As soon as she left the room, she started crying and sat down on the chair.........When joonki saw her crying, he approached her and placed his hand on her shoulder to encourage her.......
Joonki assured her that he was with her at every step........
.....................................................

Meanwhile Sohyun went to meet Taehyung ........

For a while they both stood in silence, not understanding what to say to each other.........
I'm glad you called me here..........I wanted to talk to you............
Taehyung said breaking the silence........

I'm here to tell you something..........My sister loves you very much and I know she can't live without you..............Only two people are important in her life, one is you and second is her father..........
But it is a pity that she does not have both at the moment...........Taehyung was confused as to what she was talking about.........

I know you did all this to get your revenge.............Sohyun said to him without rolling her eyes...........

How did you find out?...taehyung asked her with curiosity.............

taehyung asked her with curiosity