1st

Today is Saturday, I have no classes for today so I decided na mag mall later. Time check its 11 am and I just woke up. I want to go to the mall later around 2 pm. Habang nakahiga ako, I checked my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube.

My latest video on Youtube was my night skin care routine which I uploaded last Thursday. Damn! it reached 500,000 views! I cant believe it. So they like watching skin care videos, huh? I read the comments on my latest upload and as usual there are mean comments but my sister told me not to take serious on what they've said. Always look on the bright side.

My sister, Chloe, is a year older than me. She badly wants to become a model even though ayaw ni dad. She did everything such as exercise and diet para lang maging slim ang katawan niya.

"Hoy valerie, bumangon kana diyan." speaking of my sister. Katatapos niya lang maligo. I can smell the soap and shampoo that she used.

"Fine." dali dali akong tumayo and kinuha yung towel. I was about to enter the bathroom when I saw my sister looking at herself in the mirror looking so worried.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She whispered

"Whats wrong?" I approached her 

"Gosh may tinubuan akong pimple dito sa may forehead." she looked at me while pointing at her pimple. "Hoy, what should I do?" she worriedly asked. Akala ko naman mamatay na.

"Hmm, close your eyes." I confidently said

"What?" She asked while raising her brow

"Diba gusto mo mawala yang pimple mo?" I sarcastically asked "Then just do it. Close your eyes first."

"Yeah, whatever"she rolled her eyes before closing them "then?"

"Close your eyes, and feel the presence of the Lord" I joked

"Gaga, seryoso to!" she threw the pillow towards me but luckily it did not hit me. Nakapasok kaagad ako sa bathroom and the door protected me. 

"well sister its not your lucky day" I whispered to myself while  smirking

After how many minutes, finally I am done taking a bath. Its currently 12:28 pm and I just thought na ang lungkot naman siguro kung mag isa lang ako mag shopping. What if I will call my two bestfriends, Wyne and Blaire, to join me? sakto may naisip rin akong bagong challenge yung 'whos gonna pay' challenge. I grabbed my phone to call Blaire first.

"Oy, Val. Kailangan mo?"Her voice sounded husky just like I woke her up.

"Samahan mo naman akong mag mall later 2 pm malapit sa Sta.Maria, Pretty Please." I tried to sound like a cute little kid para naman pumayag "Mag vlo-vlog din ako later, and mamaya ko na rin sabihin kung anong challenge ang gagawin natin, Just bring cash ha?" I sound so excited which is I really am.

"Sige na nga, para naman makilala na akong mga  gwapo este ng mga tao oo tama mga tao." she chuckled.

"Okay, thank you! See you." I ended the call. I will try also to call Wyne to join me. 

"Wyne" I sound so excited

"Dont tell me na bored ka na diyan sa house mo  so you decided to go to the bar to look for men para may ka momol?!" She asked with an excitement in her voice

"Haha, no, actually we're going to the mall later at 2 pm near Sta. Maria, are you free ba?" I asked

"Oh yeah sure, no worries" She said it na may halong excitement sa tono ng boses niya

"I am also going to vlog later sa mall and we will do a challenge but later kona sabihin kung anong challenge ang gagawin natin, just bring cash ha?"