The First Day

It was now the first day of school. I immediately woke up and jumped out of bed. I was nervous but I didn't want anyone to think that. I needed to figure out what outfit I was going to wear today. I walked up to Ethans room to find him still sleeping.
"Ethan? Ethan!"
"Yes?"
"What are you wearing to school."
"Clothes."
He than turned to his other side and tried to go back to sleep. I than walked up to his blinds and opened them.
"Hello? Of course your wearing clothes. I'm asking you what clothes exactly."
"Probs just my football jacket and some jeans."
"Great. That's really a lot of help for me."
I said sarcastically.
"Does everyone dress nice at school?"
"Well only the stuck up girls."
"hmmm..."
"Basically the opposite of what you wore to dinner last night."
"Well wearing nice clothes is just me and my mother always says that first impressions are EXTREMELY important."
"Which is why you won't want to leave the house looking over dressed."
"Ugh."
I stormed out of Ethans room and went back to mine. I began to throw all sorts of clothes from my closet onto my bed. Tyler than walked into my room.
Tyler- "Care!"
Caroline- "Yes."
Tyler- "Can you help her?"
My mother than walked into my room.
Caroline- "What are you doing?!"
Lily- "Picking out my outfit."
Tyler- "She is definitely your daughter."
Tyler chuckled and than left the room.
Caroline- "just wear this."
My mom than tossed me a some what fancy shirt.
Lily-"And what do I wear it with."
Caroline-"Jeans."
Lily-"I feel like i'm going to be underdressed"
My mom than gave me this look as if I was being over dramatic.
Caroline-"Listen I know that you are expecting this really nice school, but this isn't even close to your old school."
Lily-"Ok I will wear it, but if I look underdress you better come bring me a better outfit."
Caroline-"Deal."
I was confused on what my mom meant by a different school. I guess she means that we don't live in an area like we use to. My mom worked her ass off to get us in the perfect house with the perfect school. I guess you can say I lived in a rich area. Ethan than ran up to my room.
Ethan-"Come on and hurry up. I'll be in the car."
Lily-"K. let me get my bag."
Ethan than rushed down the stairs. My mother than kissed me on the forehead.
Lily-"Bye love you!"
I than ran down the stairs.
Caroline-"Bye!"
I got in Ethans nice car. It was a black convertible and at the time he didn't have the top on.
Lily-"Can you put the top on please."
Ethan-"Why?"
Lily-"Because I don't want the wind to mess up my hair."
Ethan then pressed on the gas with out putting the roof up and we went to school. I grabbed a hair tie and put my hair in a low pony for the car ride.
We slowly pulled up into Mystic Falls High. I got out of the car and took out the pony tail in my hair. I than ran my fingers through my hair to add some volume to it. I can tell that everyone was starring at me. I than turned around to see Stefanie.
Stefanie-"Hey babe!"
She than kissed Ethan on the cheek.
I chuckled.
Stefanie-"Oh, hi um.. what's it again?"
Stefanie-"Milly?"
Lily-"Try again."
I said sarcastically.
Stefanie-"Oh wait isn't it Lily."
Ethan-"Yes. Stefanie meet my step sister Lily."
Stefanie-"Step sister?! Jesus Lily, I knew your mom was a whore but I didn't know she would go back to her high school ex."
Stefanie-"I'm guessing she ran out of money and went crawling back into Tyler's arms."
I laughed at her.
Stefanie-"Is something funny?"
Lily-"Actually there is."
Stefanie-"And what is that?"
Ethan-"Can you guys stop."
Lily-"No. What's funny is that thing you call an outfit. I don't mean to break it to you but green isn't your color."
I than turned around and smirked as I walked away. I could hear the whole football team and Stefanies friends laughing.
I walked into the school. I was lost but I didn't want help. I just kept walking around until I found the principals office. This new school was wayyy smaller than my old one so it was pretty easy. I walked in to this man with brown hair and brown eyes reading some book at his desk.
Lily-"Hi, I'm Lily Salvatore."
Mr. Saltzman-"Hello Miss Salvatore, I am Alaric Saltzman. Feel free to call me Ric, Alaric or Mr. Saltzman."
Lily-"Ok. I am here for my schedule."
Mr. Saltzman than turned to his computer and printed something up. He than handed my schedule.
Mr. Saltzman- "Here's your schedule. I'm guessing your the daughter of Stefan Salvatore."
Lily-"Yes, you knew my father?"
Mr. Saltzman-"Yeah we were friends, it's ashamed what happened to him. I'm also pretty good friends with Damon Salvatore."
Lily-"Yeah that'a my uncle."
Mr. Saltzman-"Oh so that means you most know his daughter Stefanie Salvatore."
Lily-"yup."
I than gave him a fake smile.
Mr. Saltzman-"Okay well I'm going to let you get to class. It was nice meeting you Miss Salvatore."
Lily-"Thanks you too!"
I than exited the room to see the mysterious young man from the cemetery waiting to meet with Mr. Saltzman. I gave him a confused look. He than smiled, so I smiled back at him before I left the room.