14

Second trailer to Fast and furious 7 :one last ride up there(if you're using your mobile phones)

She looked at me smiling like a sadist. I look back at the road and revved the car engine.

A girl dressed all in leather walked in between the cars and started the 3 seconds countdown.

when she shouted GO I pressed my feet on the accelerator and started to drive like a maniac.

she was a really good driver we were neck to neck. Arriving at a turn I swerved and drifted. Then I felt something push my car aside I look to my right and saw that bitch. she was smirking at me. I pressed harder on the accelerator.

I saw the finish line ahead and waited the right time I saw her zoom past me and I smirked.

l then pressed the NOS button and and passed her car I could already saw her sadistic smirk fall off her face. I smiled as I passed the finish line.

I hop out of my car and took my money from the guy organising the race . I hugged Dom and kissed him

" you did a really good job in there." he said smiling.

"Thanks"I replied. I saw him look behind us with a frown. I look behind as well and saw that bitch looking at me angrily.

"Hey you! you cheated."she said. I looked at her with a really look and said.

" Prove it bitch"

she just looked at me and shook her head and turn to walk away.

"I knew it, she's just a pussy" I turn around and walk away with dom following me.

I could feel someone watching me. I looked behind me and saw Ian watching me dIrectly in the eyes. I look back at dom.

"Let's go somewhere"i said. He nodded looking down at me with a serious expression.

"Yeah, i need to talk to you bout something important."he said in a really husky voice."let me drive"he finished.

I walk to the car and sat inside. He got in after informing Brian that we were going somewhere.

He got in and smile at me starting the car.

"You know somewhere good to go?" I asked him

"Yeah it's not a beautiful place but it's a good place to talk."

He drove and i kept watching outside, he placed a hand on my knee when he did not have to change gear.

I look at him suspiciously and said."what did you want to tell me that was so important"

"I can't now"

He took a turn changing gears and we got in dinner sort of abandoned parking lot.

I got out and looked around.

"You're gonna kill me huh? And abandon my body to rot here in this parking like in a police show."

He started to laugh at my comment and said.

"No babe, I'm not gonna kill you, far from it. I just want to talk in private with you."

"Talk then "i told him seriously. Was he going to break up with me?i don't know...

Then he started this long story.

"I came here last year, one night after winning a race. My opponent was Letty. It was kind of like a bonding time because she lost her memory and i was telling her when and where she got all her scars. You remind me so much of her"

"But in not her"i cut him

"I know, i can see it now. You are a bad ass but with some sensibility. I knew i couldn't have a family with Letty. Yeah i want a family of my own. My own children, a wife.'he said looking at the sky.

"When i saw you and your sensibility with jack i knew you were the one that could give a man wanting a family, his family. I know i have mia,brian,jack ,YOU and others as part of the family but i want to be a dad. To have a daughter that people call daddy's girl. Obviously i couldn't have that with Letty.She told me once she hated kids. "he said in a sad voice.

"I could give you that Dom"i said taking Dom's face in mine.

"I can give you kids i want to spend my life with you..oh damnit it sounds soo cheesy."i started to laugh loudly but dom just look at me with a small smile.

"That's why i love you."he said

"Oh stop being cheesy."i said laughing

"You really want to spend your life with me the brutal big bad Dominic Toretto. Ex prisoner at lompoc and the guy who beat another half to death with a car tool.?"he asked me.

"Yeah.''

He kiss me and smile.

"Lets go back"he said.

Oh i love Dominic Toretto