•12•

Author Note - BTW this story has never had an ending so it's going to be hella confusing but since yall like this piece of shit so much here.

"F-Fine." Chanhee gave up and opened his legs.

"There we go." Juyeon smirked and looked away from the road for a second to put his thumb over Chanhee's tip like before.

"M-Mhm." Chanhee moaned loudly.

"No one can hear you in here so you can be loud." Juyeon smirked slowly stroking the boys' length.

"J-Juyeon." Chanhee moved his hips unconsciously trying to get more friction.

"Let me do the work." Juyeon stopped his hand.

"O-Okay just please." Chanhee whined.

"You are so adorable." Juyeon said before moving his hand slowly.

"F-Fuck." Chanhee moaned.

"Church boy cursed." Juyeon pretended to act surprised.

"J-Juyeon m-more." Chanhee whined making him stop.

"I could just leave you like this. We are literally like two seconds away from your friends. What is they saw you like this?" Juyeon teased before continuing slower than before.

"Why are you so mean!?" Chanhee moaned.

"How am I mean? I am making you feel good aren't I?" Juyeon smirked.

"M-More." Chanhee begged but was met with less.

"We are here. Come on. You can wear my sweatshirt even though it is pretty hot." Juyeon said grabbing a sweatshirt from his backseat before handing it to Chanhee.

"P-Please I need it." Chanhee begged as Juyeon unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Put it on and let's go. I am sorry pretty boy but they would see." Juyeon frowned before walking over to Chanhee's side.

"Come on." Juyeon opened the door and helped him out.

"Your legs are all shaky. That's cute. Put it on."

"O-Okay." Chanhee put on the jacket that covered his boner and tried to walk with his shaky legs.

"You gonna be okay?" Juyeon asked.

"Y-Yeah. I will be okay." Chanhee smiled weakly.

"Let's go then." Juyeon closed his door and led them to the others that were sitting on the beach.

"There they are!" Hyungseo smiled and then frowned seeing his friend walk-on ever so slightly shaky legs.

"Hey guys!" Chanhee smiled brightly and sat down on the sand with Juyeon next to him.

"Now that everyone is here let's get ready to go into the water!" Youngjae yelled.
-