U N K N O W N

---

I am currently tying my dog ​​because I intend to walk her outside. Fortunately there are no people right now so I'm free to go anywhere.

I ended up strangling my dog. She looks more exited than me. When we got out she started running. Well what can i do. She may have been locked up in the house for several months because we were not home.

She suddenly broke the leash and ran away from me. I lost myself for a moment. I just stood there, dazed. I scratched my nape and started running. I don't know where she went. I started shouting her name.

I heard a soft bark coming to my left side. Those barks come from Pomi. I followed the sounds of the bark until I get to a playground. I called her name again so she might hear me. The bark sounds louder. I turned my gaze to the playground, looking at every corner of it.

A few moments later I heard a collar sound. I smiled to myself as I saw pomi running towards me. I knelt down and hugged her tightly. She started licking my face. I giggled.

"You give me a heart attack, Pomi." I scold. She gave me a sad eyes.

"Why are you here?" I added. She then went to the man standing. I saw the guy play Pomi. I stood and watched them. A few minutes later the man came up to me holding Pomi in his arm.

I couldn't clearly saw his face because he's wearing a hoodie and black mask. I just stood there unknowingly. I heared him chuckled.

What the heck?

He slowly removed his mask. I widened my eyes. My world seems to be slowing down. I don't know what to do. Is this real? Am I dreaming?

Just in front of me is the attractive guy, Cai Xukun. As if I had seen an angel fall from heaven.

He cleared his throat that brought me back to reality.

Did he saw that I was looking at him? Oh Lord.