{general information and submission}

{Shout outs are an excellent opportunity to promote your story]

Is there a payment for a shout out? 

No payment required. if you desire to do something, you're welcome to shoutout this story on your profile. But only if you want to. Please don't feel obligated.

Where can I find locate a shoutout?

The weekly promotion will be posted every Wednesday morning on my profile. There'll be seven authors in each promotion block. The announcement will remain on my profile until Friday. The weekly promotion list will be updated within the week with the newest promotion block.

Weekly promotion shoutouts

Story can be any genre or status. As long as the story is published, the story can be included in a weekly promotion block.

*You don't have to have any previous association with meet the authors. But if you haven't already, you're welcome to be featured in meet the authors as well. Just send me a private message about an interview.

*You can only mention one story at a time and be mentioned Three times a month But if someone offers a nomination and original work. they will either be included in the same block or split up into the same monthly section of promotion blocks. That way everyone gains an equal turn.

Shouts out are acceptable to only nominations and original works.

If you're nominating another author's story. please add the word *Nomination* to your promotion form or the comment won't be accepted.

All featured weekly promotions are spread amongst two reading lists on my profile. 

Current OPEN promotion block: May 1st/2024  STATUS: 1/7

May 8th, 2024 promotion block TO BE OPENED-

May 15th, 2024 promotion block TO BE OPENED-

May 22nd, 2024 promotion block TO BE OPENED-

May 29th, 2024 promotion block TO BE OPENED-

June 5th, 2024 promotion block TO BE OPENED-

June 12th, 2024 promotion block TO BE OPENED-

June 19th, 2024 promotion block TO BE OPENED-

June 26th, 2024 promotion block TO BE OPENED-

Please leave a comment below

WEEKLY promotion form:

original work or nomination: 

title by username:

Status:

genre:

tags: (optional)