𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒

((IM SUCH A DUMBASS OMFG. BEFORE THIS STARTS, SHE IS 20 WHEN THE BARRICADE HAPPENS. SO, PRESENT IS 1830, MEANING SHE'S 18. IM PRETTY SURE I GOT THE WRONG DATE LMFAO. IM SORRY LSJSJEJE BACK TO THE STORY))

FRANCE, 1830

GISELLE'S GINGER HAIR DANCING OVER HER SHOULDERS, matching the rhythm of the carriage. much has happened in 4 years, one of them being that she had met her bestfriend, a street rat named Éponine, during her first trip to Paris. Ever since then, the family had taken monthly trips to Paris after having purchases a manor in the outskirts of the city. Today was one of those days. She was giddy, having not seen her bestfriend for a few weeks. The carriage came to halt, and Giselle opened the door excitingly, jumping out, which made her mother release a comment about how unladylike it was. She chose to ignore it, wanting this day to be joyful. She ran up to the house, sighing in delight. Giselle opens the door, walking into the house, a grin never washing away from her face. Her family followed shortly after, all of them putting their bags away.

t i m e s k i p

Giselle was now out and about the streets of Paris, her brother beside her. She was looking around, trying to spot her friend, Éponine. With no luck, she sighed.

"I'll be off, i'm going to the library. Don't go too far out, alright?" Louis says, which Giselle responds with a nod. She watched him walk away, and when he was out of her sight, Giselle scurried to the shops. She walked into a bakery, to atleast grab a snack. Giselle smiles softly at the people around her, giving money to the beggars in the shop. She couldn't bear to see anyone going through  those horrible things, much less go through it herself. After grabbing a few small biscuits, she walked outside, when a girl ran up to her and engulfed her in a tight hug.

She jumped, not knowing who has holding her in a tight embrace. Giselle looked down, and after figuring out who it was she broke into a huge smile.

"Éponine-!"

--------------NEW CHARACTERS~~

Éponine Thernadier, Giselle's best friend.