Suddenly, Jotaro swiftly kicked his leg to the bike. As his foot came into contact with the hard metal, the engine roared to life. Polnareff and Quinn were flabbergasted, being reminded of how bad ass their teammate could be at times.

"Okay it's running, hurry up and get on, Polnareff." He boredly remarked, swinging his legs onto the seat of the bike. Still being aghast from the coolness of his actions, the French man hesitated before hastily sitting behind the delinquent.

About to take off, Quinn gasped as she remembered something. Jotaro furrowed his brows in confusion as the young woman slid off of her bike and ran over to him. Swiftly taking his school hat off of her head, the teen with the violet eyes gave Jotaro a cheeky smile. "You're gonna need this. You aren't the same without the hat, you know?"

"Yare yare..." Jotaro said, taking his black hat from Quinn's calloused hands. "Let's beat this bastard, in style."

-------

Quinn felt the wind whip against her skin. Her hair was flying behind her, spiraling behind her as if it were a cape. To her left, Jotaro and Polnareff were riding as well, searching for any sign of DIO so the young woman could get to work.

"Hey, Jotaro, Quinn, take a look at that!" Polnareff yelled over the humming of the loud engine. The young woman let out a small grunt of interest as she followed the duo while the French man directed them towards the strange occurence.

The sight gave the woman dejavu. A crashed truck sat right before the trio, reminding them of their encounter with Hol Horse. Polnareff's voice was laced with shock. "That truck is completely totaled!"

Letting the kickstand of the motorbike rest on the concrete, Quinn slid off of the leather seat. Walking to the rubble, the girl winced as she stuck her head into the door which seemed to be blown off.

"Look," She said, emerging from the car holding a strand of long black hair between her fingertips. "It's Haru's hair, they were definitely here."

"Wait, up there!" Jotaro exclaimed, pointing to a building top as Quinn hopped back onto her bike, glancing down at the strand of hair with a grim expression. "I can sense the Old Man and DIO running across the rooftops. Quinn, they're already in the air."

Letting out a determined grunt, Quinn nodded. Revving her engine once more, she turned to the two men. Her hair gracefully flowed in the wind as her eyes were now completely indulged with determination. The flame raging inside her was now indistinguishable. "I'll meet you two at that clock tower." She said, pointing at the tall building a few blocks away from them. "I can sense my sister as well, she must be with DIO."

"Wait." Jotaro said, stopping Quinn from taking off into the skies of Cario. Clenching his fists harder onto the bars of the motorcycle, he gritted his teeth. "Come back alive, please."

The young woman's eyes softened, watching the delinquent's eyes writhe in worry as his body stayed cold. "Of course, you two stay safe as well." Turning to the empty streets, the woman let out a shaky breath of air. "I love you, Jojo."

With that the woman took off, her motorcycle beginning to accelerate at max speed. The wind began blowing against her, whipping her lightly tanned skin as she flew through the streets. She could only hope this would work.

She faintly heard Jotaro call out from behind her, but she ignored it. She had to keep going. Even if she had wanted to stop, she couldn't. Now that she was going full force with the motorcycle, she would not be able to stop without losing the violent winds which would soon be her allies.

The ground then rumbled, causing Quinn to jolt her bike to the opposite side of the road. Whipping her head to the source of the commotion, she saw streams of emerald blazing in the sky. It was then confirmed that DIO was right there, and so was her sister. The aura she felt was undeniable, it was Haru Shiobana.