Polnareff then ran away, which is what Quinn expected. He needed to avenge the fallen, he refused to rest without doing so. The young woman then looked at Joseph, her violet eyes no longer bloodshot. Her orbs only held exhaustion, but a flame fueled by desire as well.

"Come back Polnareff!" Joseph yelled in desperation, his forehead creasing from the extended stress he felt. "God, you damn kids."

Jotaro placed a hand on his grandfather's shoulder. "Forget it. He isn't coming back." His voice laced with slight exhaustion. Turning to Quinn as she held a stone cold expression, he gave her a deep look. His aqua marine eyes bore into her's once more, giving a silent message. Please, don't leave too.

"So Quinn, Jotaro. What do you recon we do now?" Kakyoin questioned as the teen's broke their stares. The young woman just responded with a long huff of exasperation. "I already said all that I planned. But, someone thinks running away is the solution."

Joseph let out a huff of frustration, watching the young woman get increasingly fed up with his cowardliness. Jotaro shook his head, giving Quinn an assuring look as he waked to the edge of the building. Strands of his black hair flew gently in the breeze, his cerulean eyes overlooking the city as night fell upon it. "Well," He started, a strategy forming in his mind. "Polnareff went down there to fight DIO. As we retreat we will also be fighting him. Which means, we'll be attacking from both sides at once."

Kakyoin, Quinn, and Mr. Joestar's eyes widened in realization. What Jotaro said was true. If the team perused the vampire from both sides, he'd be vulnerable. It was their chance.

"That's perfect!" Quinn exclaimed, a glint of happiness shining in her purple eyes. An idea struck her mind. Her Stand had an ability nobody else's had. She could manipulate wind, meaning, she could maneuver through the air. Finally, the plan to save her sister felt reachable. "How do you guys feel about an aerial attack?"

-------

"Do you really think this will work?" Polnareff questioned, watching as Quinn adjusted her stance. She sat on a motorcycle identical to the one Jotaro and the French man planned on using. The plan she had in mind seemed extremely questionable.

Jotaro had attempted to talk the young woman out of it, stressing how unlikely it was for success. He tried various times to get the danger through to the young woman, but she refused to listen to a word he said. Her mind was made up.

"It has to." Quinn responded as she watched Polnareff attempt to hijack their motorcycle, not having much luck with it. "These motorcycles have a break horsepower of eighty-two, the fastest of the decade. If I can create enough motion, the wind blowing against me will be enough to propel me to where DIO could be. All I need is for you two to find him. I'm telling you, he wont expect me to come flying from the sky to come swoop my sister up."

"You're leaving the part out where you fly through the damn air on that thing." Jotaro said, rolling his eyes at the woman's attempts to make her stunt seem less dangerous. Quinn let out a small wince from the frustrated tone of his voice. "It's a crazy idea. You're going to get killed."

Silence fell over the trio, Quinn still sitting on the seat of the second motorcycle. Polnareff still was desperately trying to rewire the vehicle to get the engine running.

"That's exactly why we're gonna go through with it." Jotaro said, a small smirk crossing his face. The quietness was split into two as Quinn shot up with a smile, beaming at her two companions as she revved the engine of her bike. "Even though neither of us know how to ride these damn things."

Polnareff groaned, stepping back from the cherry colored motorcycle. His arms flew up in complete exasperation as he once again failed to get the engine running. "I don't get it! Guys in the movies do this all of the time to hijack. We can't get this started if the bike wont even run..."