꧁𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛꧂

Once we got to the diner, we walked in. I didn't see trinity anywhere, so we took a seat. It was me and Jesse and one side, and marina and Patrick on he other.
"Are you excited to see her again?" Marina asked me. I smiled. But before I could answer Patrick spoke up.
"Yes! I can't wait, I've missed her so much!" Everyone looked at him.
"I was talking to Olivia." Marina told him, he shrugged. So I answered any way.
"Yes I am, and I want to talk to her about everything that happened." I told them, they all nodded in agreement. I laid my head on Jesses shoulder as we talked between us four.
"When is she going to be here!" Patrick caked out. Then the door opens, we heard the bell sound go off. We each turned around and saw trinity standing there. I got out of the booth and went to her, I engulfed her in a big hug. She hugged me back. After we finished our hug, as soon as I let her go, she was pulled into a hug by Patrick.
"Hey Patrick!" She said as he hugged her!
"T! I've missed you so much!" He said. He finally let her go, so we walked back to our booth. Marina and Jesse were still sitting there.
"Trinity, this is Jesse. Jesse this is trinity." I introduced the two. Jesse stuck his head out to shake it, but trinity wrapped her arms around him in a hug. She then turned to look at marina.
"Hi, I'm Marina." Marina greeted her, trinity smiled at her.
"Hey, it's nice to meet you." Trinity replied to her. We finally sat down, when the waitress came up to us.
"Hi, what can I start you all out with today?" She asked us.
"Can I have a salad." Marina asked her, she nodded and wrote it down.
"Can I also have a salad please." I asked her, she shook her head and smiled. Then looked at everyone else.
"Can I have a burger please." Patrick asked.
"I'll take the same as him." Jesse told the girl. She smiled at everyone then looked at Trinity.
"Can I Please have some chicken tenders." The girl nodded and walked back to the counter.
"So trinity, how's acting been so far?" Patrick asked her. She smiled.
"Great, I love my cast mates, and the show is so much fun." Trinity told us. "How's y'alls show going?" She asked.
"Really good! We aren't filming right now. But it's really fun." Marina told her.
"Would be better is you sister wants so annoying." Patrick told her. I looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm kidding Olivia." He told me. I rolled my eyes.
"She's not annoying, I love working with her!" Jesse said. I smiled at him.
"So, when does your filming end?" I asked trinity.
"In 2 weeks." She said, she looked at Patrick. He then gave her a smile, and nodded.
"Do you guys care if I borrow Olivia for a minute?" She spike up and asked.
"No not at all." They 3 all said.
We both got up and walked outside.
"Olivia I need to te-" she began, but I cut her off.
"Patrick told me everything. And I saw your messages. Why didn't you tell me? You can always talk to me." I told her, she looked down.
"I thought you would be embarrassed that I could take up for myself." She said. I hugged her, when I broke the hug off, she had tears coming down her face.
"I'll never be embarrassed of you okay?" I told her, she then nodded her head. "Your not going back there." I told her. She looked up at me.
"I have to, I'm not 18." She said getting upset again.
"Then I'll adapt you for the next 3 years. I don't care, you can come stay with me in Chicago. And then when it's time for you to film again, you can come back here." I told her, she looked up and smiled.
"Really! You'd do that." She asked me, I smiled and nodded.
"Of course." I told her as I hugged her again.
"Do you want to come back inside it's about to start raining, and it's kinda cold." I told her, she nodded and we walked back inside. Once we got inside, everyone was looking at us. They already had their food, so we started eating.
"You so cold!" Jesse told me as he held my hand. I nodded.
"Yeah, I was just outside." I told him, he took his jacket off and draped it over my shoulders. "Thanks you!" I told him, he nodded and we went back to eating.
"So, is everything working out?" Patrick finally spoke up looking in between the two of us.
"Yeah, after filming in a week, I'm going to live with Olivia in Chicago." Trinity spoke up. She looked at Jesse, and he gave her a smile.
"Yay! Did you guys hear that, I'm going to be with my 2 besties again!" Patrick said getting really happy.
"Yeah we did hear Patrick!" Marina told him sarcastically.
"Wait, if there your besties what am I?" Jesse spoke up.
"Obviously your my boyfriend!" Patrick told him like it was the stupidest question ever. I smiled.
"What is marina then?" Trinity asked him, both their faces got red.
"Um, she's obviously my, um, my.." he started to say looking at marina.
"There just really good friends. But there is going to be something happen soon." I told everyone. Patrick nodded.
"yeah, definitely soon. Just not sure when soon is going to be." Patrick said, he looked at everyone and there faces finally went to a normal color again.
"So, I guess it's my turn to ask your sister questions." Jesse whispered in my ear. I was confused until I realized what he was going to ask.
"No!" I yelled out, everyone looked at me confused. But Jesse had a smirk on his face.
"So trinity, do you have any Olivia stories that I could hear." Jesse asked her.
"No, she doesn't." I spoke for her. But Jesse completely ignores me.
"Yeah, A LOT!" Trinity said looking in between me and Jesse.
"Can I hear some?"  He asked. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.
"Please don't." I begged her.
"Sure, which one. There just so many, oh I know. This one time I went in Olivia room and I saw..." she started to say before I covered her mouth.
"Jesse, if you love me, don't say anything please!" I begged him. He sighed.
"It's okay, I don't want to hear any. I'm good for now." He said as he wrapped his arm around me, and he pulled me closer to his body.
"But I still want to tell him." Trinity said. I shook my head no.
"Share Patrick stories." I told her, she smiled.
"Okay! When I first met Patrick-" she started to say, but Patrick cut her off.
"Gee, look at the time." He said taking his wallet out.
"Actually, I do have to go, I need to be filing more." She told us, we nodded and paid. After we paid we were all outside waiting for our cars.
"Okay, well our cars here. I'm glad we could meet up." Marina told trinity as they hugged.
"Yeah me to!" She told her.
"Bye T! Text me. I'll see you when you get to Chicago!" Patrick told her as they hugged.
"Bye pat! I'm gonna miss you!" She said as he stepped back.
"Bye trinity! It was really great to finally meet you, when you get to Chicago we should definitely hang out more!" Jesse said, he then wrapped his arm around her and gave her a side hug.
"Bye Jesse! When we get to Chicago we can hang out!" Trinity told Jesse.
"Bye trinity! I'll see you when you get to Chicago! Text me!" I told her as we hugged. She hugged me back, then we broke apart.
"Bye Olivia! I'll see you in Chicago! I'm gonna miss you!" She said, I hugged her again.
"I'll miss you to." I told her after the hug, we waved bye to her and got in the car.
"So, what's are we gonna do now?" Patrick asked as the Uber started to drive back to the hotel.
"Not sure, what are y'all doing?" I asked him.
"Nothing." Marina said with a laugh.
"What to go watch Chicago Pd?" Jesse asked with another laugh.
"Of course! But only for that hot detective!" I told them, everyone laughed.
"Hate to break it to you, but I'm an officer." Patrick said. I rolled my eyes.
"Well, good thing I'm not talking about you then." I told him, he rolled his eyes as everyone laughed.
Once we got back to the hotel, we all went to Jesse and my room. We sat on the couch and put Chicago Pd on. The first scene that came on when they clicked the show was where Jesses character and Sophia bush's character were kissing. I was seated in Jesse lap and his arm were around me. Marina and Patrick were on the couch. As it came on, everyone looked at me. I turned around and faced Jesse. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him passionately. Once I broke apart, I faced the TV again.
"What was that for?" Jesse asked me. It caused marina and Patrick to look back at us. I didn't answer but shrugged. Everyone laughed.
"Where you jealous?" Jesse whispered into my ears.
"I don't know what your talking about." I told him. He kissed my check.
"Don't be, I only want to kiss you." He told me, I smiled and pecked his lips before looking back at the TV.
We watched tv a little more, and kept taking. We heard a knock on the door, so Patrick went to answer it.
It was Taylor, he looked around then his eyes landed on me.
"Olivia, we were at Elias room, and Morgan was sleeping. When she started crying in her sleep. Elias or anyone else can't get her to stop." He told me, I stood up and walked out the door with everyone was following me. We went to Elias room and I opens the door, the first thing that met my ears was Morgan crying.
I went to the back room, and everyone was standing around her bed. I went to one side where she was, I wrapped your arms around her and held her, I kissed her head. And whispered, "Morgan, you okay. Your okay. I'm right here, no one will hurt you." She stopped moving around, and eased up. After a couple minutes of me holding her, she stopped crying and was sleeping normal again.
"How did you do that?" Elias asked me. He was really worried about her, I smiled.
"I just made her feel safe." I told him, he looked at me and shook his head. I laid her back in her bed. And covered her up. As soon as she was on the bed, she started to open her eyes. She looked around at everyone, she looked at me and I was sitting on the corner of her bed. She reached up and hugged me, I hugged her back. Once she pulled away from our hug, she looked at everyone and looked down. I looked over at everyone and they got the hint to leave. She noticed everyone was leaving and looked up.
"Daddy, can you stay please. And Jesse." She asked them both. Elias nodded and sat down on the other side of her. Then Jesse nodded.
"Anything for you Morgan." He said as he sat down beside me, his arms went around my waist and I my back leaned into his chest.
"What happened, why was everyone in here?" Morgan asked us all. Elias was looking at me, and I was playing with Morgan's hair.
"Sweetie, do you not remember anything?" Jesse asked her, she shook her head.
"You were having a nightmare, and you were crying. And anytime anyone touched you, you would freak out and scream and then push them away. That was until Olivia came in here." Elias told her, she looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back down and she closed her eyes.
"I'm still tired" Morgan said, we all let out a little laugh.
"Go back to sleep sweetie." Jesse told her, she looked up at him.
"Here come on guys, let's let her sleep." I said as I pulled them all out.
"No, can you stay please." Morgan said grabbing my hand. I nodded and sat back down.
"Do you want them to stay?" I asked her as we looked at Jesse and Elias.
"No, but can they stay on the living room please." She asked each of them.
"Of course." Elias said as he kissed her head. "Get some rest Morgan." He said as he walked out of the room.
"I'll be right in her if you need anything." Jesse said as he hugged her, he then turned to me, he kissed my head and walked out.
I laid down on one side of the bed, and she was curled up into my side, I was playing with her hair as she was starting to go to sleep.
After a while, I slowly started to go to sleep.

**Jesses POV**
After Olivia stayed in the room with Morgan, me and Elias went back into the living room. We were watching TV. It was Chicago med. it was getting kinda late, around 9 pm. Elias was getting a little tired.
"Hey, I'm going to go see if Olivia wants to head out." I told him. He nodded and smiled.
"Yeah, I'm pretty tired, may call it a night." He said with a laugh. I laughed as well. I stood up and walked into Morgan's room, I saw them both asleep together. I smiled and walked to where Olivia was. I bent down next to her and whispered to her.
"Olivia, you need to get up." I said, she started to move, so I put my hand on her check. "Liv, we need to go to our room." I told her, she opened one eye and saw it was me. She smiled and then I kissed her head.
"I don't wanna walk." She told me. I nodded and chuckled a bit.
"Here let's move Morgan. Give her her blankie and her stuffed animal." I said as I gave Morgan all her stuff. I then turned her night light on, and the pulled Olivia out of bed. "Then let's get you out of bed and to our room." I told her as I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my torso, and her arms around my neck. My hands were each under her thighs. Her head was laid on my shoulder. We walked out of the room and saw Elias standing there, he laughed and opened the door for us.
"Goodnight guys. See you tomorrow." He told us with a laugh. He shut the door behind us, I continued us walking down the hall, and into our room. We saw Collin and Miranda leaving nicks room. They smiled and took a picture of us. I laughed a little and I brought us to our room. I opened the door and shut it behind us, I took Olivia into our room. I sat her down on the bed.
"Olivia, you have to change." I told her, but she just whined. She stuck her hands in the air like a baby. I got one of my shirts and pulled her shirt off, she was just in her bra and pants. I smiled and kissed her before putting my shirt on her. I then pulled shoes and pants off. I smiled at how beautiful she was.
"Your amazing you know that?" I told her, she didn't say anything but smiled. I picked her up again, and laid her down in the bed. I took my pants and shirt off, then laid in bed with her. She instantly rolled onto my chest. I laughed a little, and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her head.
"Good night beautiful. I love you" I said into her hair. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.