Universe 2

Disclaimer: Characters in the RWBY universe are the property of Rooster Teeh. I do not own any canonical characters in the series. only of the oc character

At the beginning this chapter was going to make it complete, but in the end I decided that I would do it better in two parts

Inspiration: Captain America: civil war (scene at the airport Part 1)

/-/

"Well they are ready for others" Character asked.

"What was the next one about?" Jaune asked.

"oh well superhero" Character replied.

"Yes superheroes!" Ruby, Nora and Jaune enthusiastically celebrated with raised hands.

"But before ..." Character snapped his fingers "Let's bring more guests."

A portal opened and three people fell from it, the first to come out was Neptune Vasilias, who fell to the ground, Sun Wukong came second falling on Neptune's back, finally, it was Oscar Pine falling on top of both of them.

After getting up the three of them looked around.

"Where we are?" Neptune asked confused, to which Sun shrugged.

"Sun?" Blake asked.

"Blake, are you here too?" Sun asked approaching to take next to her, Blake just nodded in response.

"Can someone explain what happens?" Neptune asked.

(an explanation later)

"So ... are we watching multiverse scenes?" Oscar asked.

"Yes, by the way, I'm Ruby", Ruby greeted

"Oscar Pine", Oscar returned the greeting.

"So what are we looking at?" Sun asked looking at the big screen while enjoying his popcorn.

"Shhh, it's starting" Nora said excitedly.

The screen begins by showing a man running towards a helicopter, but a device that came from the sky was connected to the helicopter causing it to short-circuit leaving it dysfunctional, causing the man to stop.

The scene changed to the man who was dressed in a blue suit with a star on his chest, the man wore a shield of vibranium one of the strongest metals in the world.

"Oh, oh look at her costume is great" Ruby commented excitedly, at least this time she would be seeing superheroes do great things.

Pyrrha nodded "Flashy, but simple"

"On the battlefield what you wear doesn't matter" Ozpin commented.

The man carrying the shield looked up, the scene changed to show a figure in a red metal suit with some gold parts on his chest was a circle which was illuminated.

The metal figure used its thrusters to head towards the shield man, followed by his gray metal companion.

Both landed a few feet away from Jaune facing him.

The metal figure looked at his partner "Whoa, it's funny how many people you meet at the airport" the red metal figure's helmet took off automatically, showing the face of Ruby Rose who had her right eye hurt "¿It is not strange? "