Lee Juyeon

Lee Juyeon, a classic bad boy, who lives in a household with his older sister and brother. A boy who lost his parents at a very young age and grew up with no discipline. He had girls head over heels for him even when he just moved to a new town that was very religious.

Lee Juyeon, a raging homosexual, declined all of these girls' advances. He was never interested in girls but he knew it would be hard to find some guy to fuck but eh it was worth a shot.

"Juyeon!" His sister yelled from downstairs beckoning him for breakfast.

"What are the plans today?" Juyeon asked as he sat down at the table.

"Nothing really. You should get out of the house. Get familiar with the area." She smiled as he ate.

"Ugh fine. If I find a pretty boy then I am hitting that shit though." Juyeon smirked.

"You won't do shit. No hitting on anyone." His brother said as he came into the room.

"No fun. Please, big sis?"

"No hitting on, no fucking, no flirting. This place is very religious. I don't want you to make a bad impression on everyone. You are already terrifying enough." She explained.

"Fine. I am going to go now." Juyeon sighed and stood up from the table.

"Have fun." His brother ruffled his hair.

"Bye. I love you both." Juyeon said and walked out the door with his new black boots.

"I guess I will go to the park."
-