"His picture is in the phone so find the idiot and torture him slowly and painfully"

"When" this idiot is he seriously asking when.

"Today" I replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Ok but I have school today so " wait does this guy care about school the only reason I attend is to set a good example for Carlos and Isabelle "but don't worry I would do it right away," he said after I sent him a look "and miss a whole a day of school" he muttered quietly to himself am sure I was supposed to hear that. Sometimes I wonder how he is a gang member but he is an important member of the gang so I can't get rid of him even if I wanted to "but are you going to school" is he serious

"No, I have to take care of Isabelle" I left to go home, I checked the review mirror to see if I still look angry as soon as I got home. When I was sure I wasn't angry anymore I went inside and saw Isabelle sitting on the couch. I smiled "how you doing sis"

"Am fine but I don't think Carl will be" I gave her a look that said what do you mean "he is in the kitchen trying to cook" she replied

"What" I rushed towards the kitchen. I must say it's cute to see a seven-year-old trying to cook. I could see a frown as he tried to figure how to turn the oven. "What are doing Carl" he looked startled then he ran and hid in a cabinet does he think I can't see him. "Oh my God, I can't find my bro, I wonder where he is?, he is a good hider, Carl come out come out wherever you are" I could hear giggles then I opened the cabinet "got ya, you think you hide from me," I said tickling him "what you making"

"Chocolate chip cookies" he sounds like he can make it.

"Let's say if you go get dressed for school I will get a box of chocolate chip cookies"

"But I can't leave Belle alone," he said looking at his fingers, "you said that she might do something stupid" he continued.

"I will stay with her don't worry"

"Don't you remember your promise"

"What promise"

"You promised that you always go to school no matter what even if someone died" I looked at him wondering when I said that as if reading my thoughts, "you said that when I and Belle refused to go to school" oh "remember now you pinky promise and I don't want to cut your pinky so you have to school and you don't have a choice"

"What about you"

"I will stay with Belle and take care of her"

"First of all can you take care of yourself"

"Yes I can"

"Okay I'll go to school" he smiled "but on one condition" and then the smile died "Molly will babysit you guys"

"Doesn't she have school"

"Yes but she pinky promised me that will always babysit no matter when and I don't want to cut her pinky off"

"Okay" he smiled again, why would he smile he hates being watched over by anyone except me. Something is wrong then I remembered

"If you lock Molly up again I will give the worst punishment ever," I said sternly and his smile died again and I smiled "okay I'll text her then I'll leave" I took my phone and texted her.