insecure

It's another day at the Maverick house, where everyone is doing the usual. Logan is vlogging, Mike is filming the night shift, etc. You've been stuck in you and Logan's shared room with nothing to do.

Logan walks into the room with his camera down by his side.

"Hey babe. How's the vlog going?"
"Eh. Not the best but we'll figure it out." He says placing the camera on one of the night stands.
"Mh. Ok."
You stare at your boyfriend for a while as he stands in the middle of the room on his phone.
"Babe. Come. I want cuddles." You say reaching your arms out for him.
" Hold on." He said, focusing on whatever is on his screen.
You suck your teeth, get up from the bed and drag him by the arm to the bed.
"Don't tell me to 'hold on"
He laughs as you pout. He then puts his phone down and cuddles up to you.
"Wanna watch TV?"
"Yeah"
He climbs over you reaching for the remote.
"Ugh. Babe get off of meee! I can't breathe."
"Are you calling me fat?" He says.
"Yes. Now go to your side. You could've just asked me to get it for you, you know. Like a normal person."
"Well guess what. I'm not normal. I'm a ma-"
"Finish that sentence and I promise you, I will make sure you are never able to have kids."
He stays quiet. He grabs one of the many pillows and covers his dick.
"There's no need for violence" he says which makes you giggle. He puts on (your favorite musical) and lays in bed with you. You look over at him just to see that he hasn't moved the pillow from his area. You laugh shaking your head and lay down next to him.
You find yourself singing along with the musical, Logan joining in of course.
Logan suddenly stops and looks at you surprised, but you don't notice.

Logan's pov.

Y/n and I starting singing along with the musical and she sounded amazing. She never sings in front of anyone, until now. She's always too shy to sing and show off her talent. I decided that I would record her singing because who knows when is the next time she will sing in front of me.
I pick up my camera and started recording. She continues to sing until she realized that I was filming.
End of pov.

"Babe stoooop" you say covering your face.
"No keep singing. You sound amazing."
" No I don't." You say blushing.
"Whatever. But who know you could sing. Shii. Hitting those high notes."
He smirks. "Oh shut up" you say, playfully pushing his shoulder.

You guys finish the musical and Logan goes to edit the vlog.

Time skip...because ya girl kinda lazy right now

Logan comes into the room and plopped down on the bed next to you.
"Thank you baby" he says kissing your forehead.
"For what?"
"Your singing made the vlog ten times better."
"You really think so"
"Yeah."
"Awww. Thanks babe."
You spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching Netflix.

Hey guys. It's me. Sorry if this one is really bad. I didn't really know how to end it. I know it could be better so I'm gonna retry it another time. Thank you peachydollll for the support and the ideas. With that being said I love you guys💖