Chapter 2 (Marco's P.O.V)

"Hey Marco. Wake up! Today's your first day at school." I heard my mother say. "Mom, just five more hours....." I groaned. I really didn't feel like going to school, but I knew I had to."Marco, you can't miss your first day! Now get up, take a shower and get dressed. I'll see you downstairs." she said, and she left the room. So I got out of bed, took a shower, put on a pair of jeans and a black shirt, and I went downstairs. My mom was waiting for me, sitting with my dad at the kitchen table. There was bacon and eggs on the table, which is what I usually eat in the morning. I sat in one of the chairs around the table, quickly ate my food, and went back upstairs. I grabbed a random jacket from my closet and put it on. I grabbed my bag, put on a pair of red Converse shoes, and went back downstairs. "Bye Mom! Bye Dad! I'll see you later." I left my house and walked to school, which was not very far.

I was greeted by people, whom I never met before, upon my arrival. "Hey! We've never seen you here before. You must be a new student! I'm Eren!" said one of the students. He had short brown hair, and he was significantly shorter than me. (If you didn't know, Marco is one of the tallest characters.) "This guy is Armin." he said, while pointing to his blonde-haired friend.

"And she's Mikasa. She's my not-blood related sister." he continued. Geez! Are the people here always nice?! I thought to myself. "What's your name?" I heard brown-haired yapper asked. "My name's Marco. You can call me Freckles." I answered back. "Marco...that's a funny name!" he laughed. "I'm gonna introduce you to my friends!" Friends?! There are more people like him?! I tried to say I didn't want to meet his other friends, but he was already dragging me to his other friends. You know, for a little guy, he's quite strong. He introduced me to everyone and then we talked about random stuff. While we were talking about lunches, everyone started to wave at someone. I looked for the person they were waving at and saw a guy with light-brown hair and beautiful, pale skin. Although I thought his skin was beautiful, I really didn't care about him. Soon after, the bell rang and everyone went inside.

It took me a long time to find my homeroom class. I looked everywhere for Professor Ackemann's class. After about about five minutes of walking, I finally found my class. I saw Professor Ackermann walking down the hall, so I hurried to class. I made it to class right when the second bell rang. I quickly searched for an empty desk. I found a desk beside the light-brown haired guy from earlier. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" I asked. "Er..umm...n-no. No i-it isn't." he replied. He was red, for some reason. I sat down, hesitantly, and Professor Ackermann started to talk. "Hello everybody. I'm Professor Ackermann. I'll be your homeroom teacher for the semester." he said. There was no expression in his voice. I instantly knew that this was gonna be the most boring class for the entire semester. I looked at the guy beside me. He was staring at me, in a weird way. This guy is started to scare me!

The day seemed so long. All my classes had really boring teachers, and to top it off, the staring guy was with me in all my classes. Dear God, help me! I don't I'll survive in this school!