aching hearts💔.31

Start from the beginning

Have you sworn that you will do anything against me?.......My father is in jail and I keep partying........You can't do all this without my permission to go to the party...........yoona  said in an angry tone.......
Low your voice.....i am not used to hearing such accents..........Our personal life has nothing to do with our professional life............it's best to keep in mind that our staff do not need to be treated this way..........I will meet at the party.......Taehyung said and he left.......

Taehyung POV :

The time has come for me to tell the truth to yoona but before I tell her the truth, my mind has gone crazy.....I don't like her attitude at all.........I have to finish everything quickly and tell the truth to sohyun.........After that, whatever she decides, I will accept..........How many days have passed I have not seen her I am anxious to see her but she neither speaks to me nor meets me.............

How many days have passed I have not seen her I am anxious to see her but she neither speaks to me nor meets me

On party ...................

The party was starting and everyone was busy at the party........But Taehyung was looking for Sohyun but he did not see her in the party............

He asked a staff member where sohyun was...........The staff member said that she is busy with work. Miss Nari has given her work.........
As soon as Taehyung heard this and went to look for her......He saw that Sohyun was giving food boxes to everyone in the party.........He walked angrily to her and grabbed her hand and dropped the boxes............
leave my hand.......sohyun said releasing her hand.......
What you are doing is not your job......Taehyung said.........You have nothing to do with it. You can go.....sohyun said........taehyung grabbed her hand tightly and led her to the party........
Nari taehyung yell ........Taehyung's voice will silence the whole party and everyone started looking at him in amazement.......
Nari ran  in front of Taehyung.......she was shocked ..........How did you dare to bother her again, I had already warned you.......You have exceeded your limit. I will not see you in the office after today..........taehyung said to Nari...........

What is happening, Taehyung, why are you shouting at Nari like this and why are you holding sohyun's hand?.............
Yoona asked in surprise plus anger.........

What kind of sister are you? Someone is bothering your sister and you don't know?.........
I told you before but you did not consider it...........Sohyun is working here like a waiter. Ask Nari why she is doing this........taehyung yell

We will see all this later. The party is going on now. Don't make a fuss here.....
Everyone is watching.........yoona asked him to calm down.........

What nonsense woman are you.....Your sister does not speak to me because of you....And you don't care if someone hurts her........But I will not tolerate all this. I will not discriminate against Sohyun after today..........Taehyung said sternly..........

Taehyung said sternly